How do I RECOVER my MW game????

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I RECOVER my MW game????

Lurker
    Post Count

How do I RECOVER my MW game????

This happened after I transfer my MW game to new device... All I got now only new game at lvl 1... Please advice...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Contact support With your old account detailed
    Allies-11
    Level-48
    Attack-550
    Deffence-900
    Income-100000
    In-game name-killer
    Modern war loot spread sheet
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t-spread-sheet

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hope you got your old I'd number... Send them about five tickets and mark them as urgent and they will fix it for you...
    413 983 651

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by :marine: View Post
    Contact support With your old account detailed
    Hi....how can you contact support? And how to get a ticket? Ive been playing MW for about 3 months but im just new here at the forum and searching for answers. just lost my acct coz i reset my fon to factory settings. I hope somebody can help me recover my acct.i got all my details. Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT.GIN View Post
    Hope you got your old I'd number... Send them about five tickets and mark them as urgent and they will fix it for you...
    This will even slow the process even more .. Really?

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't contact support. Walk away from this game and you will finally win Modern War

Lurker
    Post Count

Did this get fixed?

Hi, the same happened to me. Last my iPad. When I backed up from the cloud, I was back at the beginning of the game. Please help if you know how to recover an account. Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

How did this get fixed?

Hi, the same happened to me. Lost my iPad and bought a new one. When I backed up from the cloud, I was back at the beginning of the game. Please help if you know how to recover an account. Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Try contacting support from the new device to send in a ticket. There is a button on the settings tab to transfer the game. That may be a faster way to get it done, although I'm not really sure having never needed to transfer a game. As someone else said, you will need your player id and level number when you send in the support ticket. If you have ever sent in a ticket, go back and get information from an old ticket that may have information that could be useful to them as well. I know for some players it has taken a couple of weeks to get their game back, but they do eventually get it back. I do not know if there was information missing from their initial request either that may have contributed to a delay in getting their game back.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've sent a ticket. Lets see what happens

Lurker
    Post Count

Hope your're right

Quote Originally Posted by PITA4PRES View Post
    Try contacting support from the new device to send in a ticket. There is a button on the settings tab to transfer the game. That may be a faster way to get it done, although I'm not really sure having never needed to transfer a game. As someone else said, you will need your player id and level number when you send in the support ticket. If you have ever sent in a ticket, go back and get information from an old ticket that may have information that could be useful to them as well. I know for some players it has taken a couple of weeks to get their game back, but they do eventually get it back. I do not know if there was information missing from their initial request either that may have contributed to a delay in getting their game back.
    I hope you're right. I know someone who has tried 3 different ways of contacting gree, they haven't heard a single peep in over a week of trying to get it resolved. No response at all. Quite sad, really...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I was petrified when I transferred my game from my ancient 3.5 year old Ipod to my new Ipad mini. First I transferred a game from my wifes Android 2.3 to my new HTC One SV with Android 4.0 and it went without a hitch once I finally remembered my password since it was a level 10 character so I wasn't risking much. I got my new Ipad synched it with my computer and after a reset to factory specs I got it working. Next I loaded MW on the Ipad and transferred it and what a difference. Like night and day. I have read on here that if you lose you game i.e. your phone breaks or is stolen send the info to Gree: character name, email, level and in a week or so you will get your character restored. Good luck.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradpittbull View Post
    This happened after I transfer my MW game to new device... All I got now only new game at lvl 1... Please advice...
    Contact support in game, that is all you can do, I actually have the same issue on two of my devices at the moment.

Be prepared for the wait as well

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by United Nation of Foxes View Post
    Contact support in game, that is all you can do, I actually have the same issue on two of my devices at the moment.

Be prepared for the wait as well
    first it would sit connecting forever, then i decided to just restore my phone, now thats what I get too, brand new base, too bad support takes forever, going on 3 days without my game, missing out on two events, at this rate, probably a 3rd one.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    WARNING TO ALL: DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR GAME, unless and until they create a new transfer system. This sync method is begging for the poor player's dilemma to occur again and again.

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol