How do I RECOVER my MW game????

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I RECOVER my MW game????

How do I RECOVER my MW game????

This happened after I transfer my MW game to new device... All I got now only new game at lvl 1... Please advice...

Contact support With your old account detailed
    Allies-11
    Level-48
    Attack-550
    Deffence-900
    Income-100000
    In-game name-killer
    Modern war loot spread sheet
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t-spread-sheet

Hope you got your old I'd number... Send them about five tickets and mark them as urgent and they will fix it for you...
    413 983 651

Quote Originally Posted by :marine: View Post
    Contact support With your old account detailed
    Hi....how can you contact support? And how to get a ticket? Ive been playing MW for about 3 months but im just new here at the forum and searching for answers. just lost my acct coz i reset my fon to factory settings. I hope somebody can help me recover my acct.i got all my details. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT.GIN View Post
    Hope you got your old I'd number... Send them about five tickets and mark them as urgent and they will fix it for you...
    This will even slow the process even more .. Really?

Banned
    Don't contact support. Walk away from this game and you will finally win Modern War

Did this get fixed?

Hi, the same happened to me. Last my iPad. When I backed up from the cloud, I was back at the beginning of the game. Please help if you know how to recover an account. Thanks

How did this get fixed?

Hi, the same happened to me. Lost my iPad and bought a new one. When I backed up from the cloud, I was back at the beginning of the game. Please help if you know how to recover an account. Thanks

Try contacting support from the new device to send in a ticket. There is a button on the settings tab to transfer the game. That may be a faster way to get it done, although I'm not really sure having never needed to transfer a game. As someone else said, you will need your player id and level number when you send in the support ticket. If you have ever sent in a ticket, go back and get information from an old ticket that may have information that could be useful to them as well. I know for some players it has taken a couple of weeks to get their game back, but they do eventually get it back. I do not know if there was information missing from their initial request either that may have contributed to a delay in getting their game back.

I've sent a ticket. Lets see what happens