How to transfer crime city account from iphone to android?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to transfer crime city account from iphone to android?

Lurker
    Post Count

How to transfer crime city account from iphone to android?

HI,
    i just change my iphone to android, i just wonder how can i transfer the account from my iphone to my android? is it possible to transfer? as i dont want to restart the game already as i'm at level 100++ already.

Post Count
    To be honesty that sounds like an extremely unfair advantage. How long ago did andriod get it?

You'd have all the event items, and there's also M4's for the earlier players and many other nerfed guns that would be brought in massive quantities. Let me just rattle off a few...M4A1, Double Decker, SA80...weapons that were previously broken but are now nerfed. Now i'm not saying that you have them but if you are allowed to transfer that'd open the floodgates for accounts with broken weapons to transfer as well.

Not to mention that android only had access to the latest events. There'd be players then on Android with the possibility for extremely broken accounts with the Diamond Sig (+1RP from fights) and the Midas Machine Gun (+40%RP from fights) and other things like free bank deposits. Introducing the current iOS players to the android devices would yield and insanely unfair advantage for the transferred account.

If balance and fairness is their goal, I'd doubt that a transfer would be feesable.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    i dont think its unfair because he has been playing to get those items, it isn't like he cheated, he built his acct fair(hopefully) and participated in events on a device he owned at the time. i
    Win or Lose i will be in your hood soon!!!
    See you in Happy Wars!!

Post Count
    I mean it's unfair to the android players who never had a chance to get those items. I mean, i'm sticking to iOS but to me there would be a huge divide between the android players and the people who transferred from iOS
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There are many unfair things like many players have hundreds of M4s in their inventory and new players dont.So dont care about these because sadly Funzio wont care about your opinions.instead of M4s this is nothing.
    *Getting stronger everyday.*

Post Count
    CC is cross-platform between Droid and iOS devices, you can already mingle with players from the two.

There's absolutely no difference from someone starting anew on an iOS device versus Droid...they will be disadvantaged over veteran players no matter what.
    Last edited by nopenopenope; 05-30-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    hi it cant be changed over as i have already tried it has to do with apple hope this helps

Post Count
    i say send a ticket in with your device's udid numbers and let funzio make the switch manually
    Win or Lose i will be in your hood soon!!!
    See you in Happy Wars!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I mean it's unfair to the android players who never had a chance to get those items. I mean, i'm sticking to iOS but to me there would be a huge divide between the android players and the people who transferred from iOS
    LoL it doesn't matter... I'm an Android user and I'm still playing against those people lol

if it was 2 different servers... ok... but it's not lol...

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Transferring your account from iOS to Android or the reverse is a violation of Apple's TOS.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest