Player is too weak to battle?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player is too weak to battle?

Post Count

Unhappy Player is too weak to battle?

Anybody experiencing this?
    You can't attack somebody while the radar or target sign is still above their head.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Post Count
    Yes but in kingdom age. There is a small thread about it there too. I sent a ticket. I will post back if I get a response.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    I've had this problem a few times. I just kept attempting to attack them 5-10 times and it finely works. But it is annoying when that happens.

Post Count
    Thanks guys, I'm just gonna raid their whole base to get bp.

Extra: just invaded a guy with 5000 defense, I lost large amount of units while raiding his military buildings(like he has 20000defense), but no single unit lost while raiding money buildings(like what it shows on profile)
    Last edited by ShawnBB; 06-03-2012 at 01:19 AM.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBB View Post
    Anybody experiencing this?
    You can't attack somebody while the radar or target sign is still above their head.
    Yes. numerous times....

Post Count
    how do you not know this???? Is it not different with CC? I thought so... Maybe it is different.

Anyways, if same mechanic as CC. You can only be attacked (or attack a rival) a certain amount every 1-2 hours (forgot how many hours). Then they are free from more attacks for that given amount of attack. This helps people recuperate and not be bombarded.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    how do you not know this???? Is it not different with CC? I thought so... Maybe it is different.

Anyways, if same mechanic as CC. You can only be attacked (or attack a rival) a certain amount every 1-2 hours (forgot how many hours). Then they are free from more attacks for that given amount of attack. This helps people recuperate and not be bombarded.
    The Problem here is the plyr shouldnt be in the rival list and shouldnt have the radar sign on top of his avatar if he's alrdy been trashed by others. I've sent a ticket last week and they said they are fixing it.
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    The Problem here is the plyr shouldnt be in the rival list and shouldnt have the radar sign on top of his avatar if he's alrdy been trashed by others. I've sent a ticket last week and they said they are fixing it.
    ohhhh okay. gotcha! i was like... wtf. I thought we knew this, lol nvm.

PS ~ ill be sure to pitch her that line on wednesday :P haha
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    could be possible he has multiple visitors and the other guy(s) just beat u in beating him? shouldnt dissapear from rival list in cool down time, coz he still could have moneybuildings to raid so why should they take players off the list while they cant be attacked for the next 2 hours, seems unlikely to me.

im having troubles with my w-lan at home if im at the comp same time. have to attack a few times for success every now and then, thats why im almost only on 3G, never have the problems there.

does the fight animation durate longer if it says player is beat up but he shouldnt? does to me so i just try to attack again and works then.
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    could be possible he has multiple visitors and the other guy(s) just beat u in beating him? shouldnt dissapear from rival list in cool down time, coz he still could have moneybuildings to raid so why should they take players off the list while they cant be attacked for the next 2 hours, seems unlikely to me.

does the fight animation durate longer if it says player is beat up but he shouldnt? does to me so i just try to attack again and works then.
    Yeah that's what I think. Just because he can't fight, doesn't mean there's nothing to gain from attacking other base targets. I've noticed I can only hit someone 14 times before they refuse to fight, but on a few occasions when they give up earlier, maybe 10-11 times; I give them a minutes rest and hit them again, and it allows me to fight on a few more times.

Post Count
    @xtro & vitus
    I thought that always been the case? When you are too weak to battle they removed you from the list for 2 hours?
    Prior to the pvp ranking, i've never came across players who dont have the icon on top of their avatar when searching the list. For example when you beat up a player till he's too weak to battle and then you returned to base. When you refresh the list, the player will no longer listed in the list. This was before the pvp ranking tho.

If this is no longer the case then this might be the reason as to why i am seeing a lot of untapable players in the list lately.
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    actually i often see players walking around beat up in their base, in all 3 games i notice that so if theres the icon and the guy is beat up i still think just someone was a couple secs faster and attacked befor u tried to

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    The problem I'm getting is the player appears to be able to be hit. Even if you leave and come back the player still shows the radar icon, but when you attempt to hit them it says they are too weak to attack. This one players I'm trying to attack for the past day has only been attacked 8 times since I hit him and he is still unable to be attacked and that was over 16 hours ago. Could it be they are safe from me particularly for 24 hours or something?
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    how about the buildings? can you raid him or does it says nothing to raid anymore?

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    I can raid all I want. It's only the attack of the person.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies