CAMOUFLAGED BEAR... Worth its weight in gold?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: WOuld you.. Could you.. A Big Bear?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I got it for free Yay!

7 18.42%
  • I paid for mine with goild... yay?

5 13.16%
  • I'm going for it with gold, your wrong Byitch!

4 10.53%
  • I'm plugging away with no gold, here's to hoping.

22 57.89%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CAMOUFLAGED BEAR... Worth its weight in gold?

Post Count

Thumbs down CAMOUFLAGED BEAR... Worth its weight in gold?

Well for those of you with it well done, for those of you like me trying for number 10, the question if your a gold spender or contemplating it is is it worth it?

Well if you're in it for the long haul then maaaaybe. Certainly with its own stat increase becoming a 367 attack and 208 def vehicle is in itself worth over 950 gold to buy as a game item. BUT you can spend 950 gold to open only 31 boxes (allowing for resets... about $3 a go) and not be guaranteed, but it is guaranteed if you buy a 950 gold item. How would you feel spending $95 and not getting it? DON'T unless you promise NOT to complain on the forum... it's gambling so I suggest stick to medium chances and pray if you don't have deep pockets and a calm demeanor!

Also lets look at the reality of what does +30% ground really give a long term player?

Well nation bonus aside and boost aside it just makes the most powerful ground attack value 45.4 and defence value 33.8... lets see...on defence 4 cash ships beat that... some planes come close... and the attack? one plane and one boat beat them, both with lower cas rates, but it does make a German player 'nearly' compete with UK and Russia. So worth throwing hundreds of gold at ? or just a few gold to change to Russia or UK... only you can decide for your self... definitely long term not for me.

Then there is the gold spenders like me and I have dozens of good powerful crate ground units which would boost my attack and defence massively if I got this.. but a year from now when 99% of my units being fielded are ships and or planes??? not really.

So I hope to get it (Fingers crossed) but not paying for a chance at it... bring in a +30% Sea unit and I'd throw 1000 gold to get it and shut my mouth if I failed! (Secretly I'd cry all night but then it's a risk)
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    I have never won an event ever my account has been hacked and made sure I never open ten don't count on it as you can see in my signature looks t all the vents I have participated in and my results bs is it

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    I already gave up on that unit. I never make it past 8,even when I have used gold,lol
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think some people put way too much thought into this game. I just play it and hope I do well. I wouldn't pay for it, just glad I won this event and can't wait to see that 30% boost! Also, what is there to do after reaching level 200? Can you still play and just not level up?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordsloss View Post
    I think some people put way too much thought into this game. I just play it and hope I do well. I wouldn't pay for it, just glad I won this event and can't wait to see that 30% boost! Also, what is there to do after reaching level 200? Can you still play and just not level up?
    After level two hundred you put your phone down and play all day on the forum
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I figured that, but I can't put my phone or iPad down. Must be in hands always! I figure after that I might start a new game and use a different strategy.

Post Count
    I got the elite base defense for free without trying to do anything,Ii usually get nine items in every event without spending any gold, got to ten last event landing me the satellite assasin. Long-term or not, I would not spend 950+ gold trying to get this. For all the big gold spenders out there, best of luck to you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    I would love to see Kiss of Death do one of her Sexy Numbers Analaysis reports on the benefit of spending 40,000 valor on buying more Super Hornets @ 350 VP each vs a lot fewer Special Ops Helicoptors @ 600 VP.
    From the thread about how to spend 40k Valor
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    KoD, are you adding the stat boost to defense? The contest screen only shows the boost going toward attack. Just thought I'd add that.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    KoD, are you adding the stat boost to defense? The contest screen only shows the boost going toward attack. Just thought I'd add that.
    was about to say this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    Oh rats, I didn't pay attention in my rush to post before my appointments started.

I'm amazed there is a HUGE mistake I made in the max stats post and no one ever picked it up in my calcs... I did almost straight away but no one was mentioning it so I left it... whose a clever ****ie than and can tell me ?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiss Of Death View Post
    whose a clever ****ie than and can tell me ?
    I would love to be the clever one to help you - but I'm not exactly sure what the question is?
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    me neither lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That's two ****ies ready to stand erect and help but clueless as to how to do so - LoL

Post Count
    Hey ****ies - The answer to the question is that the boost is all A and no T ...errr D.
    LEGENDS

You get what you put in and people get what they deserve.