Vault money vanished

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vault money vanished

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Vault money vanished

I just had over 20,000 vanish from my vault. I was not fighting a boss or anything for that matter. I was looking over units and noticed it vanish. And yes it was all vaulted and not taken in battle. Anyone else ever had this issue?

Post Count
    On behalf of the newest unit in the game, "Safecracker" would like to say "Hi, and thank you".

But seriously, best send an urgent ticket to customer support. You'll probably need that cash for the Epic Boss event if I understood what I read correctly.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Banned
    Post Count
    I just saw it as well - my vault went from 205k to about 196k. Kinda BS.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks red, sorry it happened to you but at least I know I'm not insane. I sent a ticket so we shall see....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joie View Post
    Thanks red, sorry it happened to you but at least I know I'm not insane. I sent a ticket so we shall see....
    I actually saw it happen - my gold went downwards with the "rolling" stuff it does when you get gold or spend gold. Was annoying. If you hear anything - let me know. Im not going to complain about 10-20k gold. Assuming it was just a server update with the boss event update.

Ive got enough free things with network connections failing and allowing multiple boxes opened in a min or two.

Post Count
    Yesterday there was inflation (or was it deflation) in the virtual economy. Today, there is direct source taxation. I swear KA is getting more and more realistic by the day ;D
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ahhh virtual gree tax, that makes sinc

Lurker
    Post Count
    This happened to me tonight too!! I was like what the heck! I guess I will put in a ticket too... That's jacked up...

Hey guys,

We're looking into this now. Can someone tell me if logging out and back in restores the money total? We want to make sure this isn't a data issue.

-CJ

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I will try right now dj

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well I was the ultimate dumbass, I did look where my money was at before I logged off and shut down, so I ca not answer your question. What a complete moron move. Can someone kse help please

Post Count
    @GREE - lots of people probably don't even realise that money has disappeared (or even if they do, how much). Just do a goldwill (oops, sorry ... should be goodwill) gesture of a 50,000 gold credit across the board. Hey, it doesn't actually cost you anything in real life, right?
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I second echus in this.

Okay, we're pretty sure we know what happened here. Job requirements were added for some monsters in the currently-highest-level-maps of the game. This change (and some other stuff, like bosses) was pushed out as part of a data release.

Data releases won't take effect until you log out and back in. So some players who were logged in attacking those monsters were charged those job requirements server-side. It just looked like the money was going down.

We apologize for the confusion this caused, and will be answering the tickets we received about it as soon as we can.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just happened to me AGAIN! I am done with the new maps, till this is straightened out. Well over 20k completely disappeared tonight...

Vedder