New Life breathed into my game

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Life breathed into my game

Banned
    Post Count

New Life breathed into my game

I don't typically take things personally in this game, robberies (my fault for not collecting on time) attacks (you've spent more money than me, or cheated), but lately I've had a problem with a foul-mouthed player talking smack on my wall and spreading lies about me. He' a level below me so I have trouble finding him, Many, many refreshes and only was able to find him once.

What to do? Well, he made the mistake of trying to rob me, so now I can hit Attack and then choose to either keep attacking, visit his hood, or stop.
    I made the mistake of attacking him until he was too beat up to fight, then had to wait two hours until I could take any action against him again.

So I changed tactics.I now attack once, visit hood, wait 15 minutes and repeat. Today, I got his Gents club, Pirate tav and a bunch of other miscelaneous buildings. I will keep checking in on him to see if I can get his Rock Cafe

BTW: Thanks to Paulio for hitting him when I couldn't find him and calling him out for his obscenities. Also, I messaged someone he was trying to get to attack me, sent him my add code and asked him to read my wall and decide if he wants to help this guy out...we're now mobbed up

Banned
    Post Count
    Haha, nice work. Getting the Gents Club always feels so good

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    I don't typically take things personally in this game, robberies (my fault for not collecting on time) attacks (you've spent more money than me, or cheated), but lately I've had a problem with a foul-mouthed player talking smack on my wall and spreading lies about me. He' a level below me so I have trouble finding him, Many, many refreshes and only was able to find him once.

What to do? Well, he made the mistake of trying to rob me, so now I can hit Attack and then choose to either keep attacking, visit his hood, or stop.
    I made the mistake of attacking him until he was too beat up to fight, then had to wait two hours until I could take any action against him again.

So I changed tactics.I now attack once, visit hood, wait 15 minutes and repeat. Today, I got his Gents club, Pirate tav and a bunch of other miscelaneous buildings. I will keep checking in on him to see if I can get his Rock Cafe

BTW: Thanks to Paulio for hitting him when I couldn't find him and calling him out for his obscenities. Also, I messaged someone he was trying to get to attack me, sent him my add code and asked him to read my wall and decide if he wants to help this guy out...we're now mobbed up
    whts his name?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jahfive View Post
    whts his name?
    Vegas has the odds of it being Alex at 5:1
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Vegas has the odds of it being Alex at 5:1
    well its not ahhaha, abit of a gay name tbh if its a geezer playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Just a short time in the shark pool, and I definitely now talk a lot more smack, because there are some incredibly inflated egos up here.

Easy to spot the vain as well... they immediately delete any messages about losses, leaving only the sycophantic flattery and their own bragging.

I leave the best smack I get on my wall for others to read. Some of it is funny, some of it is just plain weird.

Having a lot of fun currently, whole new dynamic, whole new style of play - what was once about team-play and comradery (Rat Catching) is now all about attack and revenge, and with some of the egos at play, it can get vicious.

One thing I don't understand is quite a few people have mentioned "destroying my loss stats", I don't get this logic, it is an absolute given that you will take a lot of losses in the shark pool, so loss stats becomes a complete irrelevance.

The other weird thing is people attacking for no financial gain at all, with stats close enough to mine that i know they must be losing explosives. That can surely only be an ego on tilt?

I much prefer to rob someone, spend their money on explosives, and when they come get me, well they are actually blowing up their own money, which amuses me greatly.

The Shark Pool : It's Where the Donkeys Swim
    Last edited by Burn; 08-11-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Just a short time in the shark pool, and I definitely now talk a lot more smack, because there are some incredibly inflated egos up here.

Easy to spot the vain as well... they immediately delete any messages about losses, leaving only the sycophantic flattery and their own bragging.

I leave the best smack I get on my wall for others to read. Some of it is funny, some of it is just plain weird.

Having a lot of fun currently, whole new dynamic, whole new style of play - what was once about team-play and comradery (Rat Catching) is now all about attack and revenge, and with some of the egos at play, it can get vicious.

One thing I don't understand is quite a few people have mentioned "destroying my loss stats", I don't get this logic, it is an absolute given that you will take a lot of losses in the shark pool, so loss stats becomes a complete irrelevance.

I much prefer to rob someone, spend their money on explosives, and when they come get, well they are actually blowing up their own money, which amuses me greatly.

The Shark Pool : It's Where the Donkeys Swim
    ahhahahahhahahahahha 👌

Banned
    Post Count
    Burn. I saw you had a post on this guy's wall. He's on level 150 so it must have been a reply to one of his comments.

MXZ: thankfully no, that would make me join the "whack an Alex Week" and I would feel bad for going so ruthless on all the Alexes, almost.

I am currently robbing any building that is ready to collect. Just hit his smoke shops...haven't robbed one of those in ages

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh man, Jahfive don't quote me so quickly, I almost always edit, to add something I forgot, like above

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Inflated egos?!?! What?!? Where?!?!?!

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh man, Jahfive don't quote me so quickly, I almost always edit, to add something I forgot, like above
    ill wait next time

Banned
    Post Count
    Chester: Certainly not on CC or in the forums
    Burn: He must have threatend you because you simply told him to come and get it. He's actually pretty week, so I guess he feels he has to talk big.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester78 View Post
    Inflated egos?!?! What?!? Where?!?!?!
    You gotta vent right? Venting is good. Better than bottling it up?

Banned
    Post Count
    Joba I dunno who that was, I'm losing track, for one thing I've got every player in the game with letters in their name on my ass, I feel like a hooker on overtime

CCS / UB / TnA / CK / ((SIN)) - they are all over me like herpes on aforementioned hooker.

You close to Donkey Pool yet? Think crossover is at about Level 163 at the moment.
    Last edited by Burn; 08-11-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Post Count
    Think crossover is at about Level 163 at the moment.
    Great, be there shortly!
    Actually looking forward to it... something different.