New event

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New event

Post Count

New event

So I unloaded over 600 energy doing a 3 part mission requiring over 200 a hit and got one box per hit. Opened the box and got my first sprocket or whatever. I came back to open the next one and I only have one left. Wasn't attacked or raided, not that I even lose often... Glitch? Did I get robbed by a ninja?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBarticus View Post
    So I unloaded over 600 energy doing a 3 part mission requiring over 200 a hit and got one box per hit. Opened the box and got my first sprocket or whatever. I came back to open the next one and I only have one left. Wasn't attacked or raided, not that I even lose often... Glitch? Did I get robbed by a ninja?
    My invisible Guerilla striker swiped it

Actually no idea. Sounds like a glitch. Unless you were hit and it just has registered on news feed yet. Send a ticket.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBarticus View Post
    Congrats on your first sprocket..! It never happened to me yet, but double check your news feed. If not then you can always find another crates somewhere...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Not participating

Good luck to everyone trying for the AUCTION EVENT. I participated in the last 10 item event but refuse to ever take part in an auction event again. Just too much trouble & expense for such small return IMHO.

Post Count
    Agreed ucantwin.

Now I'm out of energy and stamina and have no boxes to open.. Yarrrr

Banned
    Post Count
    Not sure this is an event with a prize worthy of the cost