GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern War Master Resource Sheet

Post Count

Modern War Master Resource Sheet

Links:
    "Modern War Master Resource Sheet – Part 1" – by Maverick50727
    Missions, Bosses, Units, Strongest Cash and Valor Attack Units, Strongest Cash and Valor Defense Units

"Modern War Master Resource Sheet – Part 2" – by Maverick50727
    PVP Ranks, Level, Money Buildings, Units Buildings, Boost Buildings, Defense Buildings, Expansions, Vault

Updates/Corrections:
    PLEASE HELP VERIFY. To minimize people corrupting the sheet like people did in past public sheets, this public sheet will be read only for the public and I the only editor for now. All building costs, upgrade times and defense values (defense buildings only) are in GREEN, any blanks or those in BLACK may be correct just not verified a second time. If people could please check the upgrade costs, times and def values on their next upgrades if possible and post to this thread or send me a Private Message, I'll add changes submitted to the next sheet revision.

All changes will be provided to Khimsoo for use in his toolkit. So the better the information you provide here, the better we can make his Toolkit. If you haven’t checked out his Toolkit, I strongly encourage you to do so, as it is a great tool for economy planning."Toolkit for Modern War" – by Khimsoo

When providing information please specify if this the discounted or original cost. If the discounted price please provide your current Cement Factory level and any units with bonus reductions. (see below)

If you have the Cement Factory, here is the formula to figure out the full price.

-1% Cost/0.99
    -2% Cost/0.98
    -3% Cost/0.97
    -4% Cost/0.96
    -5% Cost/0.95
    -6% Cost/0.94
    -7% Cost/0.93
    -8% Cost/0.92
    -9% Cost/0.91
    -10% Cost/0.90

Units with Building Upgrade Cost Reductions (Cost / .70 or See Below)
    Hurricane 30% Building Upgrade Cost Reduction
    Monsoon Ship 30% Building Upgrade Cost Reduction
    Draft Destroyer 30% Building Upgrade Cost Reduction
    Draughtsman 30% Building Upgrade Cost Reduction

Units with Building Upgrade Time Reductions (Time / .80 or See Below)
    Grey Bird 20% Building Upgrade Time Reduction
    Silent Drifter 20% Building Upgrade Time Reduction
    Shadow Stalker 20% Building Upgrade Time Reduction
    Whirling Thunder 20% Building Upgrade Time Reduction
    Storm Viper 20% Building Upgrade Time Reduction
    Offensive Viper 20% Building Upgrade Time Reduction
    Wicked Viper 20% Building Upgrade Time Reduction
    Dragon Viper 20% Building Upgrade Time Reduction
    Last edited by Maverick50727; 10-18-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    MW ID: 333922569
    ACCEPTING FORUM MEMBER ALLY REQUESTS
    Level: 207 - FREE Player - (Gold buildings bought via TapJoy starting at L138)

Story of Maverick & Lone Ranger Creed

Live and learn, from fools and from sages

Post Count
    About/History & Credits:
    These sheets supersedes my Boss Loot Map Sheet published previously (contained now in Part 1).

The Modern War Master Resource Sheets were created by me (Maverick50727) using information from my own existing sheets and data file sources. Initial building upgrade times and costs were derived by comparing to sheets from TrampStamp, War Priest, EnjoyLife, and itzkakarot. Special thanks to the following who had early access and assisted in early cost/times verification values and corrections: Ryans67, BigD@wg, Selfproclaimed, mxz, Idiokus, Angel 2, Copenhagen, Romaro, Jp lfs, Thunder Child, What?, Corsair, EnjoyLife, Khimsoo, Tate, Agent Orange, Q Raider, Miner, Spectra, Wdigeorge, and many more.

General Usage:

I apologize up front as the original doc had much better formatting and features like hyperlinks between the BOSS in the Missions sheet to the corresponding 3 entries in the Boss sheet for that mission. Due to security, Google limitations, max cell sizes, 400,00 cell limits, and other issues many features had to be removed, but still overall this is a good one stop shop for accurate information. For the same reasons the Sheet had to be split into multiple parts. I'll try to update once a week or as new content is released.

Viewed Online:
    Pros: This is best viewed via PC instead of IOS. Via PC will allow you to do advanced functions like filters and scrolling with frozen panes so that the top and left columns stay in place. I tested with Windows 7 IE 9. Allows you to see all pictures, filter buildings by name and pictures of buildings are hidden when rows are filtered.

Cons: Limited when viewing via IOS devices without options to filter or header rows being locked in place.

Download to Excel:
    Pros: Allows you to manipulate the data much more and edit yourself.

Cons: When Google converts the docs in the upload and download process, it removes many of the defined filters, table styles (alternating white and gray rows), page formatting like paper size, orientation, controlled page breaks, headers and footers, rows repeated at top, etc. So much may have to be manually recreated unfortunately. Sadly, the way pictures are handled in Excel vs. Google is different and can be a cause of headaches. Excel treats pictures as a picture over a cell, not content within the cell. Google docs treats the URL picture as internal to the cell. This means like I said above the pictures don't show if you filter a building out by name. Excel filters the data but the picture is not in the cell thus still shows in place regardless if all it rows are filter out. Meaning filtering or sorting will leave pictures beside the wrong rows. Also Google neatly centers a picture within a merge cell range. When downloading to Excel all pictures are resized very small and not centered. I would recommend deleting column A (pictures) from all the building sheets if downloaded locally. If you leave the pictures you must resize and center, and if you want to enable filtering on the sheet you can't do Ctrl + A to highlight all and select filter, because you can't filter merged cells. You will have to select the entire range of cells excluding column A (pictures) and filter those only. Yes difficult to make it pretty.

Download/Print to PDF:
    Pros: Keeps pictures most of the formatting (Repeat row headers on each page, Include sheet names, Include Page Numbers, Landscape, etc) based on selection.

Cons: You can't control page breaks so not all sheets break at the same point and some picture sizes may be affected
    Last edited by Maverick50727; 10-19-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Post Count
    Individual Sheet Usage Details/Description:

Part 1
    Missions - This is a one stop shop for anything that can be "farmed". Complete list of all missions on maps including loot, drop rate, xp, energy, required units, etc. Note: Gree defines "Boss" missions as any mission that requires more than 1 hit. That is why I have a Boss ID (Col F) to identify each mission for lookup. If it is a true "Top Level Boss" they are treated differently that on the missions in the fact they have 3 drop rate chances (.6,.3,.1), thus I broke them out in a different "Bosses" sheet. If you see that it is a "Top Boss" in Col T-V, you will have to manually refer to the Bosses sheet as the hyperlinks to take you there is something that the Google conversion removes. Top bosses really can't be farmed in large qty due to required energy thus having them in here is more for reference.

Bosses - Top level bosses only and their 3 drops. This sheet can be used for a secondary purpose of planning or staging boss missions. This can be used to plan income that can be earned quickly off staged bosses in order to get larger purchases and upgrades like the Nano’s (how I got mine). For more info see http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37511-Boss-Loot-Map-Sheet.

Units - List of all units current at the time of last data set import.

Strongest Cash and Valor Attack Units/Strongest Cash and Valor Defense Units - As stated list of ONLY Cash and Valor Units sorted by Attack or Defense. Intended for "Free Players".

Part 2
    PVP Ranks - PVP Ranks including pictures, Battle Points Required, and Rewards
    Levels - Player Levels with XP ranges, XP, Valor and Money Payouts
    Money Buildings, Units Buildings, Boost Buildings, Defense Buildings, Expansions, Vault - All used for Base and economy planning including costs, upgrades, levels unlocked, units unlocked, etc. Self explanatory in most cases.

Note: The Defense Buildings sheet does have player that can be used if downloaded locally to help determine the defense value added to you Alliance Defense. Alliance Def Stats Raw or Boosted includes the sum of all your base defenses in addition to just your units. If you want to see how much you base defenses add up this is a handy tool to get a quick total. Consider base defenses indestructible units that aren't include in your 2,000 max theoretical unit limit. They play a part in defending attack and raids (if the building is within the def blue circle range). But just like boosts they can be taken out completely with 3 raid and don't add to you score until repaired, but at least they are never destroyed.
    Last edited by Maverick50727; 10-19-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Post Count
    Reserved for Future Content 3

Post Count
    Reserved for Future Content 4

Post Count
    Reserved for Future Content 5

Post Count
    You rock maverick!!!!
    VFF Legends

Banned
    Post Count
    Maverick, you are simply amazing!

Post Count
    Thanks for the positive feedback thus far. It could be much better if not for the many limitations I ran into converting to a public Google doc. Hope you like it and find it useful, feel free to post your feedback here or if anone has updates. Sending me a Private Message is probably the best for updates or corrections people may find, but I will try to review the thread periodically. Thanks again to the 27 people who were permissed early to help verify.

Post Count
    Thanks Maverick . Awesome work !!!
    Proud member of Ranger's LLP .