The Bronson Thread

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bronson Thread

Post Count

The Bronson Thread

As you all know I am now Forum Camping so here is your chance to speak to the Forum Legend, the founder of FFN, the man they call Bron King, the person who makes your forum life more interesting, the greatest third of the 3 Amigos, the ultimate jacker and if I had to name a film after me it would be the Best of the Best!

So ask this very humble and modest man anything as all questions will be answered...... except the crap ones!

Post Count
    Are you a Welsh tart ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
    Are you a Welsh tart ?

If you checked out my KA wall then you would know the answer to that is HELL YEAH!!

Post Count
    Did you outsource the current boss event also? Or only your collectings? Who knows you have a couple of new rares when you get your new device.

Post Count
    What's the best type of insurance to buy? Life, Health, Auto, Home, Boat, RV, Motorcycle? I hear you are an expert on at least one of these LOL

On a more serious note, how's the weather there and when are you going to get a new iDevice?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltarov View Post
    Did you outsource the current boss event also? Or only your collectings? Who knows you have a couple of new rares when you get your new device.
    Everything has been outsourced but can't expect them to go all the way on the boss for me. So far 0 rares but a few uncommon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    What's the best type of insurance to buy? Life, Health, Auto, Home, Boat, RV, Motorcycle? I hear you are an expert on at least one of these LOL

On a more serious note, how's the weather there and when are you going to get a new iDevice?
    Health is always a nice one to have, don't get life if your single as whats the point!

Weather is good actually stopped raining for the first time this week and not to cold. No ETA on new iDevice as yet

Post Count
    So you registered already for the forum event?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hey Bron, I wondered why you were so quiet!

You work in insurance? PHI is the best, in my experience!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Health is always a nice one to have, don't get life if your single as whats the point!

Weather is good actually stopped raining for the first time this week and not to cold. No ETA on new iDevice as yet
    Thanks! Not single so I got me some life insurance. It's for the kids you know. Now, if only I could train them to collect my buildings and open crates without selling my base I would be set! My oldest son once sold a level 6 ore mine. I logged on and wondered where I got all the extra cash from and then realized I was missing a building! LOL Had to cut 'em off after that!

Post Count
    Will you be watching the game tonight; Leeds Utd v (those giants of the south coast) Brighton ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltarov View Post
    So you registered already for the forum event?
    Yep just gonna do the one job tho, you going for top 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Hey Bron, I wondered why you were so quiet!

You work in insurance? PHI is the best, in my experience!
    I know and as you can tell I don't like being quiet lol Yeah I do insurance started off with Health then onto loans and next will be Home.

If anyone wants any advice I only charge one iDevice

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    Thanks! Not single so I got me some life insurance. It's for the kids you know. Now, if only I could train them to collect my buildings and open crates without selling my base I would be set! My oldest son once sold a level 6 ore mine. I logged on and wondered where I got all the extra cash from and then realized I was missing a building! LOL Had to cut 'em off after that!
    My boy sold my manors on KA and then started deleting messages on MW and nearly blocked Chiez lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
    Will you be watching the game tonight; Leeds Utd v (those giants of the south coast) Brighton ?
    All depends on if your gonna jump the barrier and punch another goalkeeper lol

Banned
    Post Count
    What should I do with my frozen Equitable Life pension? Should I keep the funds in it or take the hit on the fees and transfer out?

Do you think Gavin Henson will make it back into the Wales side?