The Bronson Thread - Page 3

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 163

Thread: The Bronson Thread

  1. #31
    Supreme Scholar Bronson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wales
    Post Count
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Child View Post
    Nah, running my own comp - mount me monthly!
    I would prefer - Do me Daily

  2. #32
    Prominent Poet Arizona's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    All depends on if your gonna jump the barrier and punch another goalkeeper lol
    He was a moron. Leeds fans are kind and gentle west yorkshire folk.

    Big game lunchtime 2moro. Ya think you can beat the Gunners?



  3. #33
    Prominent Poet Thunder Child's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Korea
    Post Count
    2,343
    1 in the morning... Her asleep on sofa... Me on red wine... Free weekend ahead... Life's good!
    formerly playing as

    Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

  4. #34
    Supreme Scholar Bronson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wales
    Post Count
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
    He was a moron. Leeds fans are kind and gentle west yorkshire folk.

    Big game lunchtime 2moro. Ya think you can beat the Gunners?
    Yes there is nothing dirty about Leeds or their fans

    We will turn them over much to Baraka's dismay. I am going for a 3-1 victory with RVP completely running the show

  5. #35
    Supreme Scholar Bronson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wales
    Post Count
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Child View Post
    1 in the morning... Her asleep on sofa... Me on red wine... Free weekend ahead... Life's good!
    Very nice TC, I got a few hours to go before Miller Time can officially start over here.

  6. #36
    Articulate Author Procyon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Post Count
    295
    1. Player X has 96 Super Hornets and Stealth Bombers total. The ratio of SHs to Stealths is 5:3. How many SHs does Player X have? Show your work.

    2. If Superman was a MW unit how much would he cost and what should his stats be? Extra Credit: Would he be industructable or should Gree offer kryptonite for purchase?

    3. Styrofoam Cups: Modern convenience or Satan's chalice? Break into discussion groups and choose a member to report out to the group.

    4. The real question - now that you're sadly out of the game for a bit, how about spending time on another edition of the Grammys? Am I the only one who loved that brilliant concept?
    “Nembutol numbs it all
    But I prefer alcohol"

    -J. Strummer


    CB - VFF Elite Rangers





  7. #37
    Supreme Scholar Bronson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wales
    Post Count
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    1. Player X has 96 Super Hornets and Stealth Bombers total. The ratio of SHs to Stealths is 5:3. How many SHs does Player X have? Show your work.

    2. If Superman was a MW unit how much would he cost and what should his stats be? Extra Credit: Would he be industructable or should Gree offer kryptonite for purchase?

    3. Styrofoam Cups: Modern convenience or Satan's chalice? Break into discussion groups and choose a member to report out to the group.

    4. The real question - now that you're sadly out of the game for a bit, how about spending time on another edition of the Grammys? Am I the only one who loved that brilliant concept?
    Answers

    1. Not nearly enough!
    2. I will defer this question to McDoc
    3. Satans Chalice - I choose TC to report why!
    4. No more Grammys but I do have a special Xmas Award Show that I will be working on!

  8. #38
    Prominent Poet Thunder Child's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Korea
    Post Count
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Answers1. Not nearly enough!2. I will defer this question to McDoc3. Satans Chalice - I choose TC to report why!4. No more Grammys but I do have a special Xmas Award Show that I will be working on!
    Going to report a third option - a favorite resource for teachers everywhere, along with Blue Tac and straws
    formerly playing as

    Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

  9. #39
    Prominent Poet Thunder Child's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Korea
    Post Count
    2,343
    Night all! Good to see you still here, Bron... Hurry up and get a device, perhaps one that vibrates!
    formerly playing as

    Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

  10. #40
    Supreme Scholar Bronson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wales
    Post Count
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Child View Post
    Night all! Good to see you still here, Bron... Hurry up and get a device, perhaps one that vibrates!
    Will do big fella goodnight.

  11. #41
    Consistent Contributor Great_wall2's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Post Count
    206
    What is your favorite Bond Movie?

    Do you approve of Daniel Craig as Bond?

    List your favorite Bonds start with least and ending with best

    Who was the Best Bond girl ever?

    What is the Best Bond line ever?


    Bronson: Do you expect me to talk?

    GW2: No Mr. Bronson,... I expect you to die. There is nothing you can talk to me about that I don't already know.
    Last edited by Great_wall2; 11-02-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    MW: 887634148 Level 83 Xenophobic
    KA: 666385457 Level 115 Grendal
    MQ: 661030172. Level 15 Grendal
    Please PM me if you want me to add you as I need to make room for forum members.


  12. #42
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Post Count
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    Thanks! Not single so I got me some life insurance. It's for the kids you know. Now, if only I could train them to collect my buildings and open crates without selling my base I would be set! My oldest son once sold a level 6 ore mine. I logged on and wondered where I got all the extra cash from and then realized I was missing a building! LOL Had to cut 'em off after that!
    Lol..I feel you albeezy..my son sold my lvl 7 air field and was I piss..I also cut him off too..then there's a nephew who sol my geothermal plant..sheesh

  13. #43
    Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sailing the 7 seas
    Post Count
    802
    Which brew is your favorite?
    Of the European types I have tried Newcastle is my favorite. What do you think of Newcastle? I am referring to the beer of course, however you may respond to the football club as well if you wish.

  14. #44
    Supreme Scholar Bronson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wales
    Post Count
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Great_wall2 View Post
    What is your favorite Bond Movie?

    Do you approve of Daniel Craig as Bond?

    List your favorite Bonds start with least and ending with best

    Who was the Best Bond girl ever?

    What is the Best Bond line ever?


    Bronson: Do you expect me to talk?

    GW2: No Mr. Bronson,... I expect you to die. There is nothing you can talk to me about that I don't already know.
    Im gonna have to start cutting people off to 2 questions per post lol

    Haven't got 1 particular favourite but the ones I have seen the most would be Goldfinger, The spy who loved me, the living daylights and casino royale.

    Daniel Craig FTW!

    The only one I dont really like is Octopussy and Quantum could have been better but wont list them all.

    Best girl? Couldn't really say, the one I fancied the most - Halle Berry

    Thunderball - "I think he got the point" after harpooning a henchmans ass!

  15. #45
    Supreme Scholar Bronson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wales
    Post Count
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller View Post
    Lol..I feel you albeezy..my son sold my lvl 7 air field and was I piss..I also cut him off too..then there's a nephew who sol my geothermal plant..sheesh
    Yo buddy this is the Bronson Thread not the Perry Mason thread!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •