no Event Turf for Android ??

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: no Event Turf for Android ??

Banned
    Post Count

no Event Turf for Android ??

in title.

udapte is ok and many and many reboot... no event for me..

sry for make a thread but when i ask on thread no one answer.. all are focused for win... or buy Gold...

Post Count
    Well it won't be avaliable anytime soon since this for IOS players at the moment but it usually take few months for them add for android , remember they added boss event for us last week so this week this did new content for IOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Banned
    Post Count
    ahhh ok.. if it's the same like Epic Boss ur right Bro ! anyway another part of boring.. :/

thanks for answer me

Banned
    Post Count
    You're not missing anything, the prizes suck and the event takes away your collected material (bullets and snitch notes) if you fail to win the attack. I've lost 9 in a row while using the in game cash option and have won 5 events and received a crappy shotgun, 2 henchmen and forget the other 2. You can buy better weapons with in game cash or respect. I have decided to pass on this event from now on as you level to fast. The risk is greater then the reward

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Agreed. I've got to 15 thugs now, but the success rate has dropped off today (what a surprise) meaning you'd absolutely need to shell out gold to have any hope of finishing one boss.

Oh for those innocent days when even free players felt they had a chance to win the top prize in box events. Slim maybe, but not unobtainable
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"