GREE, players want to know why you raised the Boss stats by 50%?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GREE, players want to know why you raised the Boss stats by 50%?

Banned
    Post Count

GREE, players want to know why you raised the Boss stats by 50%?

CCM, can you give us the REAL reason why GREE boosted the stats of the Boss, without beating around the bush? Be honest, I'm sure everyone would like to know.

We all have our theories/ideas as to why, but we want to hear it from you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    CCM, can you give us the REAL reason why GREE boosted the stats of the Boss, without beating around the bush? Be honest, I'm sure everyone would like to know.

We all have our theories/ideas as to why, but we want to hear it from you.
    Your not gonna get a answer. Hows bout everyone on this forum boycott the next boss event and see what happens from there?
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    Your not gonna get a answer. Hows bout everyone on this forum boycott the next boss event and see what happens from there?
    I know, just putting it out there to see what response I get. No response will mean we're all right on our theories why.

Totally agree, everyone should get on-board if they want to make a difference. Otherwise GREE will just continue to screw us each and every time. If no one pays, they'll soon get the picture. I think it's time to bring up the boycott thread to KA.

The Leaderboard over in MW this week was so low surely it got the attention of GREE with the big spenders pulling out. I'm beginning to think that GREE doesn't even know how to fix the problems they've created.

Post Count
    The problem is that they have boosted people stats and boss stats as well , to balance boss event , but my attack stats haven't even increased by 1k , only defense which is useless for boss events , stupid GREE logic :P

Post Count
    My stats hasn't increased at all still the same but the boss seems to be a lot harder to beat so unfair
    ALL WELCOME TO ADD ME, ALL WILL BE ACCEPTED
    DRAGON REALMS-963987410 (guild SAMURAI DRAGONZ-718972624)
    [I]MQ-531953797[/B]
    KA-538922742
    SDZ (SAMURAI DRAGONZ) Guild 116602775
    KNIGHTS&DRAGONS XBB-CNR-YNB
    zac_master8888@yahoo.com

Post Count
    Likely you will get this thread closed without an answer. The mods dont like threads created that target them for a response. Which is one of the main problems with Gree. No clear communication with their customers.

The answer to your question is simple though. They continue to make these changes to squeeze more and more cash out you. Join the boycott and spread the word. Real changes will only arise when players stop spending. This will either result in two possible solutions. Fixing the issues or shutting the greedy games down.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    I boycotted this one, I'm just too disappointed to kill bosses.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Simple answer: units and boss gets upgraded by 50%...the real effect is to devalue weapons. Net the boss becomes more difficult to beat by anywhere more than 10%, higher if you had spent money on weapons.

Before the boost, my attack was 45k. With 199 allies, I use 597 weapons and 597 armor. If my average weapon and armor had a 5 point attack, weapons-armor would account for 5970 attack points. With boosted stats, these 5970 points have been devalued by 50%, so pre-boosted by stats would be 42k...a devaluation of about 7%.

I didnt invest in weapons before the boost, so my devaluation is low. But for those without dragons or other high level units, the devaluation could be significant. Maybe they hope more people would use gems to make up for the loss.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have no problem with it as long as everyone's boss got their stats raised. If the rewards was harder to get for me...I'm sure it became harder for everyone too. Still, I like the Boss event better than the useless "high auction" Box event. The Box event I've already boycotted.

Banned
    Post Count
    ... welcome to clearing boss number 8 and being done.

Post Count
    I see this thread getting nowhere with each person having different opinions on things.
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    they werent really making much off boss events cause all the low level players can get to the 20 kill count without gems.

Post Count
    that was the beauty of it to get the level 20 unit without using gems.. and go for level 30 and use some gems .. but now since the boosted stats u cant even make it to 20 ... the 50% boost to the boss is really significant and the unit is not really worth it .. the level 30 u cant make it without a few hundred gems ...and that is 2 much
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg12345 View Post
    they werent really making much off boss events cause all the low level players can get to the 20 kill count without gems.
    Thats just it but people also dont realize is that for free you getting a shot at a gem units (rare) that are between 150-300 gems in value. Thats the handout to the free player if you want the 20 & 30 you should have to spend a bunch of gems. Especially with all those low level campers at 50 with dragon armies it was becoming too easy to get to 20. I see nothing wrong with this. If you really want to get to thirty use the tapjoy or the free video gems (whatever is available to you) buy some flowers for someone, get gems and use that to get to 30 or just buy the gems outright.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bgood View Post
    If you really want to get to thirty use the tapjoy or the free video gems (whatever is available to you) buy some flowers for someone, get gems and use that to get to 30 or just buy the gems outright.
    What about those of us who don't have ANY available option to earn free gems? Sure we can buy gems, but to me that just doesn't seem fair that some people can do it completely free and others can't.