Opinions on Cement factory

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Cement factory

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Opinions on Cement factory

Im at level 88 with an IPH of 1,107,288. So all the good upgrades are pretty expensive at this point. I fi'gured that upgrading my cement factory would only benefit me in the long run. I'm at level five now but it will probably take me another week to finish it to level 10. It just seems like the benefit of have 10% of upgrade cost is really not that big of a deal because of my high IPH. I always have cash laying around to spend. Do you guys think its worth the time to upgrade with such a low benefit to cost ratio?
    MW-743-875-191
    CC-937-291-830

Income

$536839

Post Count
    Think of it this way. Any big upgrades take time to save money. If your cement factory is topped out(mine is), it saves you time of having to save money. So it not only saves you money, it saves you time as well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    my IPH is solid but I really need to get my attack up. its at 35k and my defense is at 55k!!
    MW-743-875-191
    CC-937-291-830

Income

$536839

Post Count
    Flash is right. I always look at it in terms of saving time rather than cash. I use the cement factory right now while saving up. Would like to get it to 10 (at 7 now). With some of these 200-300 mil upgrades, you start saving a day or two of collecting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you guys have a strategy for upgrading buildings at such a high IPH level. how do you guys decide on what to upgrade ?
    MW-743-875-191
    CC-937-291-830

Income

$536839

Post Count
    If your unit buildings are fully upgraded(Dry Docks, Advanced Airbase) you could upgrade the cement factory while stockpiling high cash units to fortify your army. If those buildings are not upgraded, I would go in that direction first.

Post Count
    Flash is right again! Just do whatever he says.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Cement factory is one of the worst buildings out there. Funzio made a horrible decision when the put it at a 10% max then released a crate prize that does the same thing but 30%.

I left mine at lvl 2 forever. I know in the long run it may save time and money but I did the calculations and it never paid off. I could increase my economy by 5 percent in the time it takes decrease my upgrade cost by 1%? No deal.

Recently I have upgraded it a little more. Still don't believe in it. Just upgrading cheap stuff to save money.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with manbeast on this one. The calculations just don't add up!
    MW-743-875-191
    CC-937-291-830

Income

$536839

Post Count
    I believe cem factory is as important as comp factory, saves a lot of cash in the long run.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    As i see it, any money or time saved in this games cant do anything but help. Both my cement factory and composites factory are both 10's.

Banned
    Post Count
    I know some hackers who would argue for alternatives.

One says, why pay for what you can get free.

Another says, money can be created quicker by other means.

Those hackers are heroes in my eyes.

Post Count
    When you have an upgrade costing hundreds of millions and up, you might notice the benefit of not having to hold onto unvaulted money for so long. Might save yourself a few days and 10's of millions. That's on one upgrade on one building.
    You might find it more profitable to increase your economy in the lower levels, but higher upgrades, I think it's worth the price to get it to L10.

Post Count
    the sooner you upgrade the cement factory the better, I chose to hit lvl 8 a while ago and it's paid off. I would say if you plan on upgrading it do it now.
    my MW casualty rate? Increasing daily ):

Post Count
    It all Depends on your Play Style I suppose. I knew that eventually i wanted to reach 1.5 Million and try to get some of the more expensive upgrades to level 10 so i figured it would pay for itself eventually when i started to upgrade. I needed something that wasn't expensive to upgrade so i could buy Troops for the Boss Battle....

With that being said it takes almost a month to upgrade it from lvl 1 to lvl 10 so honestly i probably still haven't paid for it with it having been upgraded 5 months ago and i'm paying for expensive upgrades right now. I think with Level 8 Oil Rigs and Level 5 Nano's and Beyond it will finally have "paid" for itself. Basically i don't reccomend it unless you are trying to buy Aircraft Carriers or SB for the next month as it will pay for itself with the high cost of those upgrades but you loose "time"
    VFF Legends