GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Another CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH

I've PM'd a few of you trying to figure out who is who in the game - as some people seem to change their name like I change socks. Once before, GoldenCheat21 kept showing up in my news feed as if he took hundreds of thousands of Dollars in battle - as if I had a SH!t-ton of uncalled cash - which I vault like every 15 seconds - yet in this exchange of battles - I win some back - he would take back more. Then when I went to my base - not a single building was raided.

I reported this to Gree back then & it seemed to stop. But now I've had this exact CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH happen with David & Royal Navy. It always seems that it is the outcasted Pirates who somehow use this CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH to their advantage.

I'm just brining this up so you guys can be on the look-out for this same Hack! The more of us that report it to Gree - the faster we can try to shut down these Cheaters - or at least expose them publicly for the cowardly cheaters that they truly are.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    I've PM'd a few of you trying to figure out who is who in the game - as some people seem to change their name like I change socks. Once before, GoldenCheat21 kept showing up in my news feed as if he took hundreds of thousands of Dollars in battle - as if I had a SH!t-ton of uncalled cash - which I vault like every 15 seconds - yet in this exchange of battles - I win some back - he would take back more. Then when I went to my base - not a single building was raided.

I reported this to Gree back then & it seemed to stop. But now I've had this exact CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH happen with David & Royal Navy. It always seems that it is the outcasted Pirates who somehow use this CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH to their advantage.

I'm just brining this up so you guys can be on the look-out for this same Hack! The more of us that report it to Gree - the faster we can try to shut down these Cheaters - or at least expose them publicly for the cowardly cheaters that they truly are.

Psst, Doc, come here.
    I ain't gonna be saying this too loud, Doc.
    You never two shuer of who been listen to what you is said.
    But, yeah, you on to some super secret sheet.
    Some folks be saying that is one of the reasons they was booted, but can't speak too much of that.
    But, here's the real bad part.
    Check your iTunes account.
    One guy, that Thor like guy, with that big hammer.
    Well, his bank account got hacked up that way by dude like them ones you be saying.
    Now, he ain't been the only dude that has he REAL money tooked from he bank accounting.
    Shhh, don't go blabbing see, but check your stuff, Doc.
    Them is some real bad dudes, they is.
    Then some more dudes done get their monies tooked away illegal like.
    So, some of us be use them iTunes cards exclusive, because more bad sheet happen than tooked of Gree Groats, Doc.
    Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 11-25-2012 at 12:52 AM.

Consistent Contributor Matt Thornton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post

Write it in capitals McDoc, and maybe ccm will read it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    There seems to be a lot of diff ways that group are cheating several diff companies. Only one was former pirate, and was tossed for lack of scruples and discipline. A few of our members have noticed this effect from this player for a long time now. As with mcdoc, there seemed to be no interest in resolving that issue. This same one also had no money ever to grow his army, in fact some of us took pity and donated to his cause. Since that time he has grown in size two and a half times, without using money. I have never found a legal way to purchase gold unit's without real money, so I'll leave that to the imagination. It seems he also found other like minded players to join his cause. There's discrepancies in more Than one of their members. Despite all the shennaigans they have not pevailed in their efforts to dominate and control others. For those who feel the pirates do this, think what the game might be like if players like these were the dominate force. We have a no tolerance policy on cheating.

Post Count
    Hey what was the name of the unit from the glitch? i think i saw one from a guy that attacked me

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The lasted one was the mig21s. Pm me who it is and we will look into it for you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Speed - thanks for chiming in - I made sure to state that these guys were ousted from the pirates.

I once had a different understanding of "bullying" that I perceived from the pirates - but since learned there was a lot of stuff being blamed on pirates that were not true or only applied to one or two pirates with no discipline or honor who were quickly walked off the plank.

I have since come to appreciate the role you guys play in helping US police the game internally when Gree has ignored what happens inside our imaginary world.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    I have one of those Rapid Strike MG21's (84/112) but I'm no cheater, hacker or whatever else. That unit was the rare received in the Boss event for my level bracket.

Post Count
    Is this it?

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Ooooh...I want one of those!

Banned
    Post Count
    Thats not the right unit. The one you want to look for is the 84 att version of the mig.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    Is this it?

That image but with 84/112 stats and it is called Rapid Strike MG21.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    That image but with 84/112 stats and it is called Rapid Strike MG21.

Post Count
    The rapid strike mg21 is the glitch unit.

The lightning mg21 is a rare drop from the boss event from a 3 events ago. I have this unit, and I am too dumb to cheat.

-jason

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    The rapid strike mg21 is the glitch unit.

The lightning mg21 is a rare drop from the boss event from a 3 events ago. I have this unit, and I am too dumb to cheat.

-jason
    The glitch unit is also the rare drop from the boss event for the 30-50 level bracket.