Everyone catch me up!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Everyone catch me up!

Post Count

Everyone catch me up!

Ok so been gone for week. What did I miss? Ya I know I could read all the threads but hoping others will just bring me up to speed so i dont have to Boycott still going? Any forum members gone missing in past week? Any improvements to game yet? All news appreciated!

Post Count
    Overkill 280 signed off, Fl@sh revived the "Name that Player" thread, some have ended their boycott, a boss event triggered, concrete blocks are dropping as PvP loot, and the forum has some new trolls. Dang, that is a lot of things to catch up on BigD@wg, well hope it doesn't t take a week to do so. Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    Overkill 280 signed off, Fl@sh revived the "Name that Player" thread, some have ended their boycott, a boss event triggered, concrete blocks are dropping as PvP loot, and the forum has some new trolls. Dang, that is a lot of things to catch up on BigD@wg, well hope it doesn't t take a week to do so. Lol
    and miner also,
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And by ended boycott I've only seen they ended the non-attacking part, the no gold to GREE part is still ongoing.
    |Android|Level 73|662-896-691|IPH 947k (908k*)|Captain-2|Россия|iBOB|
    *Realistic IPH; not counting <1h buildings, 1h-75%, 3h-33%, 6h-25%, 8h+ 100%
    Strategy: Strictly free player! Camping - except during events!
    Event history: #1T:0 #2T:9 #3A:14 #4A:14 #5T:9 #6T:10! #7A:15 #8T:10! #9A:14 #10B:1R #11A:12 #12B:1R #13T:10! #14B:1R #15T:9 #16B:0R0C #17A:16 #18B:1U #19T:9 #20B:1R2U #21W:T1k #22B:2R3U #23A:21 #24B:3U #25W:T100 #26A:20 #27B:2R3U #28T:9 #29W:T100

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    Ok so been gone for week. What did I miss? Ya I know I could read all the threads but hoping others will just bring me up to speed so i dont have to Boycott still going? Any forum members gone missing in past week? Any improvements to game yet? All news appreciated!

How's your vacation in Florida Bigd@wg..? & which part in FL at..??
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    It was great. Was in Tampa visiting family for thanksgiving then my wife and I went on week long cruise. Visited Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Sitting in Miami airport now waiting on flight.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Welcome back, BigDawg! We have a new Name That Player thread, thanks to Flash bringing it back, and a few people left. That's about it.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Banned
    Post Count
    It's another 20% off fake gold sale in Modern War, Christmas is on the way, some of us will usher in a New Year, and we all have those incredible, invisible boosts; does it get any better? Merry Me.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm still here!

Post Count
    Thanks for info all.

@general - Thx for the welcome back
    @PJ - good to see you have returned and still actively boycotting and yes... Gotta love those great boosts!
    @hero - nice to see ya