Approaching Ally Cap Already?!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Approaching Ally Cap Already?!

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count

Approaching Ally Cap Already?!

Does this new quest splash screen I've been getting mean I actually have over four hundred allies? I don't spam for allies but every five levels or so I do find a few active walls with awesome stats and leave a msg that makes it clear I welcome everyone. I do very little adding, myself. I've had my allies maxed out almost since the beginning. Like, two and a half weeks ago. I'm level 43. I keep thinking the allies will peter out and don't want want to be caught out like I was with my previous, lost KA game. Please tell me I'm mistaken and this is counting units or something.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Post Count
    Yep. You've got 411 allies . . But only 215 of those are factored in (level 43 *5 Allies = 215 usable).

The other 196 are just hanging in the background. Picking their collective noses and scratchin' their assembled butts waiting for you to level up so they can join in.

Check your profile to see if that displays 411.

Post Count
    Since you're no stranger to screenshots. Take one with the results of a Raid or PvE.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Post Count
    Okay. I assumed you just wanted a pic of my stats.

Picking collective noses, lol. Hey, some of those folks are forum members! Um, never mind commenting on that.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Post Count
    OMG. What does your Hero Strength look like?

Post Count
    Why OMG? Is there a quick way to find that out? Otherwise I'll be back in about an hour after working it out - the brain is very, very slow with numbers.

Post Count
    Oh, never mind - it was easier than I thought and hubs confirmed the math. Weapon plus armor attk 29, hero strength from skill points 64. Pretty sure that's every skill point ever gained, including map mastery prizes.

I did mention I like to loot, right?

So 93 damage max? The reading comprehension and short term memory parts of my brain are messed up so I may have either done that wrong or misunderstood you.

Consistent Contributor Black Knight's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metajetta View Post
    Why OMG? Is there a quick way to find that out? Otherwise I'll be back in about an hour after working it out - the brain is very, very slow with numbers.
    You only have 9 attack skill points, which means you've heaped skill points into the other 3 areas. Johnny's guessing probably hero strength.

Post Count
    Ah. Yes, that's what I do. I'm actually surprised I even have those nine attack points. I must have hit the wrong button a few times. It's easy to accidentally hit that top button when I'm saving a skill point and the stupid skills tab pops up first when I open my profile. I did it a lot on my previous account before learning to be careful! LOL.