New building - Page 7

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New building

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KizbotBro View Post
    I can, my camper account at level 32 has 3 snowmen buildings all nearing level 10. thats over $900k every eight hours.
    along with the gobble buffets that add another $600k every 8 hours, that totals at $1.5mil every 8 hours.
    My IPH has rocketed to $256k and saving for a nightclub will be not so hard now.
    I agree. I am level 24 and it was the fastest and best way to grow my IPH. All gold buildings available to me now are useless compared. I bought 1 frosty hideout with tapjoy gold and paid for two. Those were the best way for me to save for a nightclub also.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KizbotBro View Post
    I can, my camper account at level 32 has 3 snowmen buildings all nearing level 10. thats over $900k every eight hours.
    along with the gobble buffets that add another $600k every 8 hours, that totals at $1.5mil every 8 hours.
    My IPH has rocketed to $256k and saving for a nightclub will be not so hard now.
    Dittos.

I bought three for my camper, as there are no more good money buildings available at level 14. I already have the Nightclubs, and the snowmen help expedite the upgrades. Plus, they look funky, and I like funky.

Post Count
    Ok I can understand why a camper account would want the snowman, but what about the high levels? I have no idea what the payout difference is between a level 10 snowman and a level 10 pirate's tavern. but I would assume the pirate's tavern pays out considerably more.
    Blackwidow - Level 200

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Ok I can understand why a camper account would want the snowman, but what about the high levels? I have no idea what the payout difference is between a level 10 snowman and a level 10 pirate's tavern. but I would assume the pirate's tavern pays out considerably more.
    I was thinking exactly the same, for high level players, the snowman seems to be only for decoration purpose....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    I have no idea what the payout difference is between a level 10 snowman and a level 10 pirate's tavern. but I would assume the pirate's tavern pays out considerably more.
    Level 10 Frosty Hideout - $300,000/330,000
    Level 10 Pirate Tavern - $3,000,000/3,300,000

(Cost to upgrade)

Level 10 Frosty Hideout - $5,051,463
    Level 10 Pirate Tavern - $1,414,413,119 <-- Dayam!!!
    Last edited by haywood; 01-11-2013 at 08:51 AM.