Third consecutive box event glitch

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Third consecutive box event glitch

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Angry Third consecutive box event glitch

For the third event in a row, I'm experiencing the same glitch. Each time a box is won, my counter displays -1 and no box is ever made available to open. Each event I've submitted support tickets complete with screen shots documenting the glitch. Not one of these tickets has been resolved, nor have I received any response beyond the canned "Request Received" auto reply.

If you have a bug issue with no known resolution date, AT LEAST RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Post Count
    Yeah, I have had that happen to me several times, too. Or I get "null" & "+0" ...not really sure what that is about, but I figured the server doesn't have all the game data loaded or something like that (I'm not a tech person, obviously)

Does it continue to give you 0 crates or just the first or first few collected?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I have the same problem. A box drops, my counter goes to -1, I collect the box and my counter goes to zero. Argh!!!
    Allies Code - 969-561-507

Faction Leader - Forums Finest Fighters (invite code 771138005)
    Consistent top 25 with 50 wins
    Accepting all forum members great stats and iph.
    http://palr.in/go/1jMKQf9TQxaTw-

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Yeah, I have had that happen to me several times, too. Or I get "null" & "+0" ...not really sure what that is about, but I figured the server doesn't have all the game data loaded or something like that (I'm not a tech person, obviously)

Does it continue to give you 0 crates or just the first or first few collected?

Ha ha ha!!!! I just saw it! ROTFLMFAO!!!! It's so, so awesome! I have tears in my eyes!

Anyway, I don't ever get boxes. Last event I was raiding and attacking like mad to get Anniversary Centers and won close to 100 boxes but couldn't open even one. So lame.

Post Count
    lol, ya like that, eh?

You won!
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, ya like that, eh?

You won!

Gotta love a girl who makes good on her bets!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's preventing me from getting the 10th item. I should of gotten the 10th item by now. I'm stuck on 9

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Man, if Greedy can not even do a simple count increment right, should we expect other issues be addressed properly?
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble people are having with this. I'm sending a message to the devs about this one and we'll be monitoring tickets; this issue was reported last event but we had believed it was fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by John Snow View Post
    For the third event in a row, I'm experiencing the same glitch. Each time a box is won, my counter displays -1 and no box is ever made available to open. Each event I've submitted support tickets complete with screen shots documenting the glitch. Not one of these tickets has been resolved, nor have I received any response beyond the canned "Request Received" auto reply.

If you have a bug issue with no known resolution date, AT LEAST RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey John, could you PM me any info you have about those tickets (ticket #, email address you were sending those from, invite code)? I'd like to find out why you weren't receiving any replies from us.

Post Count
    Can I send you the same info CJ? I haven't had a response since day 1 of the previous event and had sent in 5 days worth of crash logs as requested.
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Post Count
    I got a response, but all they did was give me one million dollars like that makes up for missing out on indestructible units.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    Just a bunch of BS Mare, completely out of context for what it cost us to do the event.
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ,

i reported this in the last event. like on dec 17 or so. support just responded to my dec 17 report YESTERDAY, january 2. speedy huh?

anyway, they asked if the problem was still happening. do your support guys pay attention to what is happening?

the problem, from that event was not fixed, the event ended, and it is apparently happening in this event.

initially i didn't respond, but being that a new event has started, and the problem is occuring, here you go.

i would suspect that at least 1 scenario that is happening is that when a player is down to 1 box, and gets a sorry, failed to open... the count DOES NOT goto 0. it stays at 1, until you get something besides sorry.

after eventually getting to be 0, when a box drops, but the players net count is negative, the things go negative and get funky.

start there.

also, tonight i hit a few guys, winning 6 boxes... 4 from 1 guy, 2 from another. i did not open any. the count of boxes never went above 4. after opening a few, the count stayed at 4 for 2 opens, then decremented eventually to 3.

i'd say the transaction that initiates the open and is supposed to adjust the balance... also, the display on the pod is not being adjusted. but somehow on the back side, some portion of your system knows about the loss, and eventually makes up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about the trouble people are having with this. I'm sending a message to the devs about this one and we'll be monitoring tickets; this issue was reported last event but we had believed it was fixed.

Hey John, could you PM me any info you have about those tickets (ticket #, email address you were sending those from, invite code)? I'd like to find out why you weren't receiving any replies from us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same thing happening to me i win box goes minus 1 collect stays minus 1 grrrrr

Post Count

Same glitch

Hey Guys,

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one with this glitch.

Alway when I raid a Rival and see a box appear, it never shows up.

yes -1 box what the heck, This is also for me the second time during these kind of events.

2nd, who new that this event was going to start? Everybody was waiting for the Battle of Brazil.

This way their saving time to fix the android bug in factions.

I hope they will give me a million extra to,or something like that.