Crime City Spreadsheets

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crime City Spreadsheets

Post Count

Question Crime City Spreadsheets

What's up!

Does anyone have a link to a spreadsheet or anything that has a list of items with their stats so I know what to buy? A couple of other games I play have a bunch but I can't find any here. Can anyone help me out?

I'll be joining a group soon and I want to make my character powerful!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have yet to see anything like this. However, I've been contemplating creating some myself (I'm really that much of a geek, and I really am that addicted to the game).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I believe the Clan/Group TGoCC have a spreadsheet or at least a document with this sort of information. It could be of some use. One of their admins usually float around the forums and could possible invite you. However, word of advice, don't look their god-mother in the eyes. She will turn you into stone. She is so old, she could technically be classified as a fossil herself.
    "You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f**kin' fingers and say, 'That's the bad guy.' So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth." -Al Pacino, Scarface, 1983
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/group.php?groupid=7

Consistent Contributor 'Biggaveli Beretta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Das_Hannibal View Post
    I believe the Clan/Group TGoCC have a spreadsheet or at least a document with this sort of information. It could be of some use. One of their admins usually float around the forums and could possible invite you. However, word of advice, don't look their god-mother in the eyes. She will turn you into stone. She is so old, she could technically be classified as a fossil herself.
    Crazy lol - but i think Tgocc has one but it may be way out of date. There isnt many items that one needs. Only 6 cash WAVS you can MAX your mafia with
    We all in the game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell..just different devils.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    heres a quick easy guide to CC

get lots of friends, do this before you even play the game past lvl 10.

once you have like 100 friends, start shooting at hymen hall, youll get wicked good money.

spend all your abilitiy points into stamina so you can attack hymen hall and get wicked amounts of $$$, do this til at least 70 stamina, maybe even 100.

get godfathers mansion soon as you can.

buy tactical vests, and rpg's. you should have extra cash every once and a while and then buy blast shields, the reason for this is because tac vest offers teh best attack of all the armor type items you can buy but blast shields offer the best defense. as for weapons, rpgs are best, there are no defensive weapons except for Reputation ones.

for vehicles, buy goliaths or fireflys depending if u want defense or attack, in fact if u attack hymen hall from lvl 5 to 80 im sure youll have 500 of tac vests, rpgs, goliaths, blast shields and fireflies by this time. im lvl 70 and i have 400 tac vests, rpgs, blast shields and 320 goliaths. yet i started on vladmir which drops near 1/2 the amount hymen does.

after you get 70ish stamina, id go for 100 myself, start pumping energy/attack/defense. from my understanding att/def doesnt help all that much in battles, its adds 3 or maybe 7 damage per attack on bosses, yet you deal over 8k per attack, 50k if you use the 5 stamina attack, needles to say its useless vs bosses.

there ya go, you are now an expert on CC.

Lurker
    Post Count
    do not put more than 500-1000 in energy!!! (if you're in it for the long haul and i mean LONG haul) you can master each area 5x so do that before starting new goal in next area. that means 5 skill points. areas can only be mastered 5x and then you're just playing for loot and collections. but do not sink in more than 1k EVER in to energy as the areas are finite and once you master all areas, energy is useless. i don't know (as do most) what the hell att/def figures in, but you need to sink a bunch of points in to stamina because a hyman boss can take over 200 stamina. remember, if you want to be strong and kick ass in this game, go for anything but energy.

spreadsheets

I saw a need for something like this so I am building a bunch of web based spreadsheets, so far I have the buildings done but there is a lot more to do, it's not even a day old so give me about a week

enjoy!

http://www.crimecityguide.com