Question about Battle for Greenland

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Question about Battle for Greenland

  1. #1
    Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Post Count
    592

    Question Question about Battle for Greenland

    I noticed when I clicked on the globe, the spash screen for the next battle still has our point total showing from Battle for Brazil.Does this by any chance mean that the points will all be cumulative, ie, the points carry over from one battle to the next? Or do they reset for each battle?? If they are cumulative, there is almost no reason to play.
    Strength & Honor
    Now actively recruiting light to moderate gold players please PM me info if interested. (04/12/2013)
    958-714-599
    *190-Brazil-488k pts
    *189- Greenland-805k pts
    *78-Egypt-2,361,211 pts
    *8**-China with partial team of llps
    *Milspec-26th(24th?)-Ireland 2,390,142 pts(from our side)
    *107-Columbia 2,979,332 pts
    *87- Madagascar 4.2 million pts
    **An honor to serve with McGurt!!**


    388-381-968

  2. #2
    Articulate Author NakedCherryPie's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yer mother be so fat, she be falling off both sides of yer ship, ye toothless, sorry stowaway! ... L
    Post Count
    348
    It does look that way. A wise man once told me so...
    Attack - about a million
    Defense - over a million
    IPH - What's this? LMFAO
    Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. - Lou Holtz


  3. #3
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Location
    IS EVERYTHING!
    Post Count
    2,179
    LMFAO, cumulative you say?.......That would indicate that a cooperative approach is in the best financial interests of many, would it not?........Cumulative, do tell!!!....LOL

  4. #4
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    338
    I hope the battle for Greenland has its own separate points counter, but somewhere else it also shows a total points balance for all battles.

    If they are cumulative, my faction could sit out the next 3 battles and easily stay in the top 100.

  5. #5
    Prominent Poet Dutchie's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK now
    Post Count
    2,251
    If the points are cumulative then it would be a spectacular own goal whilst shooting themselves in the foot. Good one GREE!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Location
    IS EVERYTHING!
    Post Count
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen2013 View Post
    I hope the battle for Greenland has its own separate points counter, but somewhere else it also shows a total points balance for all battles.If they are cumulative, my faction could sit out the next 3 battles and easily stay in the top 100.
    Cumulative, I know the implications of that. LOL

  7. #7
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Location
    IS EVERYTHING!
    Post Count
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    If the points are cumulative then it would be a spectacular own goal whilst shooting themselves in the foot. Good one GREE!
    Cognitive skills are very useful.

  8. #8
    Prominent Poet Dutchie's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK now
    Post Count
    2,251
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Cognitive skills are very useful.
    Too much to compute for my solitary brain cell

  9. #9
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Post Count
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Cognitive skills are very useful.
    Yeah they are but so is using your god damn brain for once!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Location
    IS EVERYTHING!
    Post Count
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    Yeah they are but so is using your god damn brain for once!

    Hey, I'm the one that began revealing a clever, diabolical way for all to win, and not get their pocketbooks beaten to a pulp.


    AFOOFA.

    AFOOFA ain't some dude in a rain forest.

  11. #11
    Articulate Author Sillybeans's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    378
    If its cumulative then that goes against business sense doesn't it? As far as i can tell the only good sector of GREE is the one milking money out of us and making it cumulative theirs not much reason to spend gold since the winners are 'almost' predetermined.

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Post Count
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybeans View Post
    If its cumulative then that goes against business sense doesn't it? As far as i can tell the only good sector of GREE is the one milking money out of us and making it cumulative theirs not much reason to spend gold since the winners are 'almost' predetermined.
    RIGHT! Which is my point. I didn't think they were that dumb because the top 3 wouldn't even need to play at all during the event and still place top three. I just wanted to make sure as some folks had questions about the totals being there.
    Strength & Honor
    Now actively recruiting light to moderate gold players please PM me info if interested. (04/12/2013)
    958-714-599
    *190-Brazil-488k pts
    *189- Greenland-805k pts
    *78-Egypt-2,361,211 pts
    *8**-China with partial team of llps
    *Milspec-26th(24th?)-Ireland 2,390,142 pts(from our side)
    *107-Columbia 2,979,332 pts
    *87- Madagascar 4.2 million pts
    **An honor to serve with McGurt!!**


    388-381-968

  13. #13
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Location
    IS EVERYTHING!
    Post Count
    2,179
    Cumulative or not, if people are smart, they can all gain (without getting fleeced). We all know what happens with the rules posted for any event, they're changed quicker than prizes are distributed.

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    MD
    Post Count
    713
    If it don't make dollars it don't make sense.

    ~Death U~
    Always Famous......

  15. #15
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Post Count
    115
    If the WD scores are accumulative, there is no point to play in the rest of the events because it won't be competitive, the score difference would be so jurastic, lets say you are in the top 1000, trying to get into the top 100 would be pointless because the score gap would be the same if everyone fought the same way in Brazil. why would we even try? or spend more money on gold if we get the same results???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •