A question of honor

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: A question of honor

  1. #1
    Verbose Veteran Hivesy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    600

    A question of honor

    The question being - what's the point?

    My one big bug bear on KA is that honor is useless. The best honor unit that I can find (please do put me right if I've missed something) is the cannon at 54 attack and 32 defense. They stopped making my army about 6 months a go. Now all my honor is literally sitting there collecting dust. I live in hope for new honor units coming out but nothing on the horizon that I can see. What a waste of a huge part of the game!
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor MaximumFun's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Post Count
    124
    Agreed. C'mon, Gree. Release some units that are actually useful for us higher level players. I have 40,000+ honor just sitting there doing nothing.

    You already have the template. Create rankings/levels like in MW and have units you unlock for attaining each level.
    KA: "Maximum Fun" Level 182, proud member of the Forum Knights Guild 2

    MQ: "Maximum Fun" Level 82 / 128,198 attack / 115,191 defense / $29,363 IPH

    MW: RETIRED Feb 4, 2013 "Maximum Fun" Level 173
    * Charter Member of VFF Charlie


    Updated October 3, 2013


  3. #3
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Post Count
    14
    I second this. They need to add high level honor units.

  4. #4
    Lurker Eviledge's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Colorado, US
    Post Count
    11
    I've thought about this also. It would be cool if they were to make 1 of the usual 4 "Limited Time Only" gem units an honor unit. That would give the pvp'ers, or those of us higher levels that have stockpiles of honor points from other events something to spend them on.

  5. #5
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Location
    West Desert
    Post Count
    61
    They need to do something. If not an increase in the unit stats you can get with honor maybe making a map or two available were you are able to "buy" your way in with honor points. It would provide something different at least and give honor some added value.

  6. #6
    Prominent Poet Ratma2001's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Post Count
    1,249
    Yes, all valid points , but as expresses by The1nONLY in another post Honour can be Hacked! I agree there should be something but for fairness and above the board it would be better to see the Honour points used to maybe UNLOCK a unit that would be Better than Dragon ..let's say 15,000-20,000 points then you have to pay a certain amount for the unit!
    Just trying to have it so the units can't not be hacked ! Pay unlock fee with Honour then purchase a limited unit with quest or gold (maybe not gold) but something ? .

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Post Count
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Yes, all valid points , but as expresses by The1nONLY in another post Honour can be Hacked! I agree there should be something but for fairness and above the board it would be better to see the Honour points used to maybe UNLOCK a unit that would be Better than Dragon ..let's say 15,000-20,000 points then you have to pay a certain amount for the unit!
    Just trying to have it so the units can't not be hacked ! Pay unlock fee with Honour then purchase a limited unit with quest or gold (maybe not gold) but something ? .
    Well since gold can be hacked that doesn't matter. Someone with a gold hack can buy as many dragons as they want so whether you unlock or just make the unit honor points its one and the same. I think the dragon comparable honor unit except stats flipped (defensive unit) is a good idea
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of:




  8. #8
    Verbose Veteran VileDoom's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Out of my mind.
    Post Count
    572
    I'm still at a point in the game where my honor and the canons I buy with it useful. I would however like to see a PvP ranking system like the one in MW added.

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor custos's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    143
    Don't worry about hacking, or for that matter big gem spenders. There was a discussion about this over at the MQ forum. Have you ever played a PC game with "God mode" turned on? It's interesting for maybe a few minutes then rapidly becomes boring. Frankly if I was invincible and omnipotent in this game I would lose interest very quickly. It wouldn't surprise me if that's one reason Wyldstallion bailed on the game... boredom.

    "When Alexander the Great saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."

  10. #10
    Consistent Contributor Black Knight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Melbawn, Awstrayla
    Post Count
    168
    If they're not going to release new honour units or introduce honour bought W & A, at least give us something to spend it on. Maybe buy a scratcher for 100 honour, or an LE crate for 500? I'd have a crack at that.

    Quote Originally Posted by custos View Post
    Don't worry about hacking, or for that matter big gem spenders. There was a discussion about this over at the MQ forum. Have you ever played a PC game with "God mode" turned on? It's interesting for maybe a few minutes then rapidly becomes boring. Frankly if I was invincible and omnipotent in this game I would lose interest very quickly. It wouldn't surprise me if that's one reason Wyldstallion bailed on the game... boredom.

    "When Alexander the Great saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."
    Die Hard fan?
    [FK] Black Knight
    KA:917-184-778
    MW:708-749-695
    I'm Jeff Vader.

  11. #11
    Prominent Poet Ratma2001's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Post Count
    1,249
    [QUOTE=Black Knight;576352]If they're not going to release new honour units or introduce honour bought W & A, at least give us something to spend it on. Maybe buy a scratcher for 100 honour, or an LE crate for 500? I'd have a crack at that.

    Now thats something to look at, i would lean toward the scracher though as it random ....unless they pull that little stunt they did with the Chimera event !!

  12. #12
    Consistent Contributor bobfishcake's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Post Count
    122
    If indeed Gree don't offer anything decent because of a hack then it seems like the majority are being punished because of something a few people do.

    Wouldn't it be good if this forum had a moderator that could tell us... for all we know this could be something in the pipeline.

  13. #13
    Consistent Contributor Black Knight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Melbawn, Awstrayla
    Post Count
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfishcake View Post
    If indeed Gree don't offer anything decent because of a hack then it seems like the majority are being punished because of something a few people do.

    Wouldn't it be good if this forum had a moderator that could tell us... for all we know this could be something in the pipeline.
    That wouldn't be the reason. You can also hack gems, gold and skill points. KingGabriel even had his whole account hacked for a day. Hacking gems affects Gree's bottom line, yet they still release new gem units all the time.

    Agree that there might be something in the pipeline though. Wonder if they'll re-release all the honour units that got nerfed just after KA started last year.
    [FK] Black Knight
    KA:917-184-778
    MW:708-749-695
    I'm Jeff Vader.

  14. #14
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Post Count
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    If they're not going to release new honour units or introduce honour bought W & A, at least give us something to spend it on. Maybe buy a scratcher for 100 honour, or an LE crate for 500? I'd have a crack at that.
    at least give us something WORTHWHILE to spend it on - exactly, BK! An extra scratcher, an extra chance to open a box (extra boxes by themselves are rather useless IMO - get hundreds unused ones wasted after each event) - ANYTHING useful and fun will do. Perhaps, using X amount of H points to enter an LTQ/tournament of sorts and then maybe some extra Y amount of H points to unlock a "heroic" option, then say extra Z amount of H points to open up a "super duper" option with even tougher challenges, but better rewards - WHATEVER IT IS - ANYTHING IS WAY BETTER, THAN NOTHING, OR THAN CANNONS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •