Just An Idea- Add Yours To Help Gree To Help Evolve Gameplay For The Future.

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 189

Thread: Just An Idea- Add Yours To Help Gree To Help Evolve Gameplay For The Future.

  1. #1
    Articulate Author Wambo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    307

    Lightbulb Just An Idea- Add Yours To Help Gree To Help Evolve Gameplay For The Future.

    Wouldn't it be cool if Gree could add an online chat in the game itself, or something else that would show enemies or allies that are online, just like how this forum is set up.

  2. #2
    Lurker oijonesey's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    8
    A way to message all faction members directly onto their own walls would help - especially when there's something urgent to convey as you get something in the 'News' section when you post on peoples walls.
    MW 372416812 --- KA 452303455 --- CC 721508854 --- MQ 498308587
    Join The Inglourious Basterds - Faction Code 573612987
    34 Bunks and an ever expanding set of boosts and bonuses

  3. #3
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Post Count
    323
    Skill boost reset - only allowed once every six months to stop abuse (i.e. all skill points into stamina during PvP events); I'd charge 250 gold for this - easy way to make some more money for GREE; although I suspect that people would have a lot less points in Energy than they do now.

  4. #4
    Articulate Author Wambo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    307

    Lightbulb

    It's another good idea. I think it's time to push the milestone out further when it comes to communication. I know the Gree team are busy, but no harm giving them ideas ahead or maybe help advance the potential ideas they already have that they might be bringing soon.

  5. #5
    Articulate Author Wambo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_funzio View Post
    Skill boost reset - only allowed once every six months to stop abuse (i.e. all skill points into stamina during PvP events); I'd charge 250 gold for this - easy way to make some more money for GREE; although I suspect that people would have a lot less points in Energy than they do now.
    Another cool idea, keep em rolling in!

  6. #6
    Newbie sacromyces's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Post Count
    43
    Adding an faction member assist once a day to the epic boss event. After i max out the boss the event gets boring. This would allow people to utilize the event even after they've maxed the boss.

    They could also do a faction boss event or box event.

    The box would be much like the pvp tournament most gps locators found by top 50 factions but also include faction prizes at 25, 100, 150, etc.

    The boss event would be much like the wd you would declare war on the boss the boss would have massive stats and you would need everyone on to defeat him. Regular random prizes and set bigger prizes at increments. Needs some work but....

  7. #7
    Articulate Author Wambo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by sacromyces View Post
    Adding an faction member assist once a day to the epic boss event. After i max out the boss the event gets boring. This would allow people to utilize the event even after they've maxed the boss.

    They could also do a faction boss event or box event.

    The box would be much like the pvp tournament most gps locators found by top 50 factions but also include faction prizes at 25, 100, 150, etc.

    The boss event would be much like the wd you would declare war on the boss the boss would have massive stats and you would need everyone on to defeat him. Regular random prizes and set bigger prizes at increments. Needs some work but....
    I like that. You also gave me the idea for VIP status. Rather than inviting VIP or buying the VIP status for 10 gold- to help allie-up, perhaps we could use the same VIP idea for the factions. We only just started our faction and finding new people to join our faction is becoming difficult...

  8. #8
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Uk Wiltshire
    Post Count
    158
    I think it would be a great idea if our faction forums have one or two threads so the forum can have a bit more space. Sometimes Iv found I come on and there has been so much going on in the faction that the post I sent 2 hours ago has disappeared out of the bottom along with the reply. Also, the idea of a faction message siren would be excellent so you know a reply has come in. By the way, love this thread!

  9. #9
    Articulate Author Wambo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonmutley View Post
    I think it would be a great idea if our faction forums have one or two threads so the forum can have a bit more space. Sometimes Iv found I come on and there has been so much going on in the faction that the post I sent 2 hours ago has disappeared out of the bottom along with the reply. Also, the idea of a faction message siren would be excellent so you know a reply has come in. By the way, love this thread!
    And I'm sure we all love your idea too. I love the message siren the best! Wouldn't it be great that we could get the siren noise even if the modern war app wasn't open, either way that would be awesome- WOOOooooowoooooOOOO!

    Also, separate faction walls for different topics would be great for the more advanced players!

    "Keep Em Rolling"

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet Web323's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Post Count
    1,925
    Skill point reset would be awesome, but how about a monthly drawing for a special prize that cost 50 Gold to enter.

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    33
    Improve the VIP feature so you invite only players of similar strength/IPH or above.
    MW ID#: 376 582 592 UK (1.7m iph)
    KA ID#: 733 378 491 Mage (13,115 iph)

  12. #12
    Articulate Author Wambo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Skill point reset would be awesome, but how about a monthly drawing for a special prize that cost 50 Gold to enter.
    Jon_Funzio already beat you to the skill reset idea Web's, although the monthly drawing is another great idea. Like a lottery ticket- liking it. Wish you could like a comment on here like FB. We could all see how our comments are appreciated.

  13. #13
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    1,474
    Skill points reset too inc all level 5 map points

  14. #14
    Articulate Author Wambo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by Napolemon View Post
    Improve the VIP feature so you invite only players of similar strength/IPH or above.
    Quite right, it is annoying when you can only find people that are weaker than you. But then again only those who have just started the game use the VIP options. At level 100+ everyone already has learned that the more allies you have the better, and once you hit 500 allies, there isn't really any point in accepting for more. I heard its bad to have to many allies, as your more visible on the rivals screen. But regardless, the similar strength/IPH really makes sense if you are making use of the VIP options...

  15. #15
    Articulate Author Wambo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Skill points reset too inc all level 5 map points
    Just out of curiosity, why all the level 5 map points? You mean when you complete each level, five times yes? I can't understand why this could be an advantage? Please, enlighten us all!
    Last edited by Wambo; 02-04-2013 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Edit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •