Knights and Dragons - Page 52

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights and Dragons

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    dam, just found out i used my chitinous+ to enhance another amor instead of the normal version, do u think they can switch it back if i send a ticket?
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Banned
    Post Count
    I think 4 Gree games is the limit. I'm thinking of starting crime city

Lurker
    Post Count

Battlesuit's Nemesis Garb

This noob can't seem to find the armor spreadsheet to see if this has been added yet, but the Battlesuit's Nemesis Garb maxes out at 486/486.

I would like to thank the developers for finally fixing the issues I was experiencing. I have not purchased any of the items for cash, so I cannot complain about not getting my money's worth. I imagine this was a collosal head-ache for them and I appreciate the work they have done.
    Knights & Dragons XBB - CNG - PZF

Banned
    Post Count

That's kind of messed up...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If your under lvl 5? Or maybe 10 you can do all your pvp against Npc opponents, you'll never lose, I got a gold medal in one day of pvp unintentionally. I was waiting for all my trading grounds before I lvled. It's pretty easy to see that you could get a black medal iF you stayed under lvl for an entire pvp event. Maybe some small xp should be added per win so this can't happen.
    fish 372-017-156
    K&d
    Xbb Frc dpy
    Xbb frp cyb

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also.... Did some huge group of people discover the forums today? I got 50 friends request today after only getting 1-3 per day before this
    fish 372-017-156
    K&d
    Xbb Frc dpy
    Xbb frp cyb

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NEHU View Post
    If your under lvl 5? Or maybe 10 you can do all your pvp against Npc opponents, you'll never lose, I got a gold medal in one day of pvp unintentionally. I was waiting for all my trading grounds before I lvled. It's pretty easy to see that you could get a black medal iF you stayed under lvl for an entire pvp event. Maybe some small xp should be added per win so this can't happen.
    Xp gain is definately a good idea. Since gree games always have campers. I would also sugest some kind of tiering of pvp list. Like level 50 can see 50 and down and level 100 can see 100 and down. Also allow 1 double up for every ten levels. This will help even game out for all levels and not make it a top heavy ir bottom heavy game. Experience gamers especially gree gamers will most of time find the path if least resistance, but i think a system like this will make it more fun for the masses.
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

Banned
    Post Count

Um, awesome? I was like "man, this monster garb is ugly, oh look my seafoam happens to be lvl 19 also"

Luck be a lady.

Lurker
    Post Count

Allies galore

Quote Originally Posted by NEHU View Post
    Also.... Did some huge group of people discover the forums today? I got 50 friends request today after only getting 1-3 per day before this
    I posted in the allies thread and was able to fill up 35 friends (97 total) in one day! Almost all of them were new players, but its good to see that this forum is effective.
    Knights & Dragons XBB - CNG - PZF

Banned
    Post Count

Hold onto these armors for this future quest