GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacker Guilds Blacklist

Banned
    Post Count

Hacker Guilds Blacklist

Let's get one started, shall we?

Who're the 60/60 guilds out there, hmmmmmm? I wanna know each and every one of you.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This should promote the peace and harmony everyone's been preaching lately..
    Just sayin
    ----------------- 438-480-776 ------------------

Banned
    Post Count
    Sorry, EC, no peace and harmony for blatant cheaters. Kinda goes hand in hand with the overarching guild alliance proposal, actually.

Post Count
    I saw one guild with 61/60 people . It's so nice that gree is taking care of hackers
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agreed - play by the rules or get tossed. No peace for cheaters.

In other news, 61/60? That's not even subtle. I hope GREE's going to do something about that...

Post Count
    Heed caution when talking about these subjects. CJ54 frowns heavily upon these types of threads as I've seen in the Modern War forums. The better course of action is to report any suspected hacking to support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Heed caution when talking about these subjects.
    VileDoom, well-met, noted and thank you, sir.

Post Count
    Blatant wrongdoing should be called out publicly. Even CJ54 should agree with that.
    Ents are trees in a hurry.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Heed caution when talking about these subjects. CJ54 frowns heavily upon these types of threads as I've seen in the Modern War forums. The better course of action is to report any suspected hacking to support.
    Do they frown upon accusing people of hacking? I could understand that; but if there are some fishy things going on we should be able to talk about it openly

Post Count
    I assure you, as a legit player, I hate hacking as much as anyone. I'm just trying to save everyone from the tongue lashing that occurred when similar threads were discussed in the Modern War forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well, we can safely 'assume' that all the guilds that had 60 spots open in the first week are hackers. Why do I say this? Because I know each of my guild members saved millions before the event even started. And if its taken us this long to get there then they are obviously hackers. As we all know, FUN and RK boast many of the top players in KA.

Hackers are coming out of the woodwork now...if GREE does not get serious on them...then many good gem buying players will leave. Simply as that...dead game!

Only thing we can do is report report report. Use information you gather and send it along with pictures to GREE and CJ54. And then if nothing is done...we walk away. Sad but true...

Post Count
    In KA i have seen not a Hacker yet, but the mostly can i find in MW.I have reported some hackers, but i think Gree do nothing against this problem.I got a email, where stand he looks on it, but the hacker can play yet.
    And what makes me crazy is, when the people see, that hacker or cheater is and they sent invite for Allie and the factions.
    I spend much money for this games and i am awaitin more from gree.Here is Blizzard much better.U pay only for the game, but here have the hackers no chance and become a ban.
    When i with the time see, that gree do nothing, i must quit the games or play only for free.Lets see
    I hope, i becom not a ban for this, but somebody must tell it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    Well, we can safely 'assume' that all the guilds that had 60 spots open in the first week are hackers. Why do I say this? Because I know each of my guild members saved millions before the event even started. And if its taken us this long to get there then they are obviously hackers. As we all know, FUN and RK boast many of the top players in KA.

Hackers are coming out of the woodwork now...if GREE does not get serious on them...then many good gem buying players will leave. Simply as that...dead game!

Only thing we can do is report report report. Use information you gather and send it along with pictures to GREE and CJ54. And then if nothing is done...we walk away. Sad but true...
    have you considered beta players?
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Banned
    Post Count
    ive seen and taken advantage of some hackers, but with these guild stats its so obvious they should be banned asap xD

Post Count
    Here are some examples of hacked guilds . In my opinion all these leaders should get permanent ban for letting hackers in their guild ,

So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.