Time for a valor building - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for a valor building

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    No need for a valor building. Just bank your valor until you make death ops. The amount of pvp required will give you more than enough valor to load up as soon as you unlock the various units. Even without valor missions

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    New valor missions how come I haven't go them. Or is it because I did them already now I have to win 135 attacks to get 2000 valor . And you will get to death ops eventually it might just take 5 years. Either way gree makes money from us just playing I'm sure of it.

Bring on the building make it 125mil to buy
    Attack: three fifty
    Defense : 3.50
    Iph: tree fifty

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    great ideas.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well whether or not I'll throw out some names for buildings.
    They can be different for each country as well.

Britannia Royal - UK
    Dabirestan Nezam - Iran
    Panzerschule Kama - Germany
    Akademiya Gagarian - Russia
    Gufng kēj dxu - China
    Four Loko - United States

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No - you may as well ask for a "gold building" which is an awful idea business-wise; as these units are indestructible it's no difference. If you want indestructibles for free then:
    a. Use Tapjoy
    b. Compete in all events - WD, collect 10/25, beat the boss

There is a paid/free divide for a reason, if you spend money on a game then you should gain an advantage - this is what allows Gree to keep on developing this and other games.

Post Count
    I have to agree with jon_funzio. A building for valor in any way hinders the point of the game. If there was a building to make valor or increase valor, why not just get rid of valor and go to money and unlock those units at certain levels. Saving your valor for things you want is all part of your specific strategy, whether you blow it all on cheap units early, or save them for bigger units later. What I think is since we are now running to level 250, we should increase the amount of allies by 50 or 100 and extend the valor missions. We should also add in some other maps going past level 200. Both of these would just extend the game to match the new level and unit heights. Same as what it was prior to the new level max.

It is going to take me forever to reach rank of Death Ops. I am still back in Major. I have a long way to go, but its part of the game. I got a lot of requests to dump my faction and join someone elses because they had 10 times more bonuses than me. The donation of money and buying bonuses is all part of the game. Its the fun part. I dont want certain features of the game handed to me, especially on a silver valor platter.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Excellent post SGT Rud.

As an aside, if you are willing to spend a little gold then the Tornado Fighter (Air, 36/39, 60 gold) increases your valour gained from raids by one. Just find someone with one in their inventory, click, buy and you're well away!

Post Count
    I think that its a great idea at the rate that they are releasing the new money buildings we will have seen most of them in a few months and they might release new boost buildings after that. Luckily by then all the people complaining about not getting these new buildings can boost their vault up by then. I'm all for a boost building that increase the valor drop or a boost building that increases my crate opening % or health regen rate.

Post Count
    I can opt for a boost that will increase valor dropped. I dont see a problem with that, same with units that do it. Im not sure that a building for health regen is acceptable though. You already get these through faction bonuses, as long as they apply to the boss event, which I am told they do, then any other time of the game you dont even use health. Its just for WD and boss events. What would be nice is a faction bonus that reduces the time for crate events. That would be nice.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    In that same aspect of thinking they already have a faster % health rate unit. The top ten prize for Greenland was a 30% faster health regen and its really pretty sweet 13min between battles on the boss and yet to be determined in Wd. I believe they could do a ten or 20% health regen building I would even consider buying gold for it. And as for the valor building I agree with you should be a % increase not a valor producing building.