Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Really need to win 4 more Vs Hydromancer

Guys please I just need 3 more wins I spent a lot of gems already just to get my energy replenish to win it but I need high level friends to help me get my last 4 remaining Wina please give me your code and I will add you up as when I try accepting friends I got errors and they disappear
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ

XBB QBZ XBQ
    I just lv48 with lv30 Nemesis.
    But I think maybe you need stronger friends than me, but if you cannot get them, I can provide a help.
    Good Luck.

Some people still tried to add me I don't know why when accepting them it says I'm full but when I accept the next request it's accepting its really wierd I think the only way for me to get that armor is that if they can at least extend the event for 1 more day or whole 3rd of April we can still do event because I have spent so much only to be disappointed and don't get that armor

Already approve your adding request.

In my opinion, if you simply wanna this armor (just for its beauty), you can spend gems to open purple chest. Otherwise, there will have many similar new armor in the nearly future, do not have to chase this one.

I can see you are lv22 now, you really need high level friend (better above lv50 or even lv70+), and you should send all your three team mates and two more friends together against the boss, which can gain 100% bonus, your friend who with nemesis armor will significantly against the boss. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrodriguez View Post
    Some people still tried to add me I don't know why when accepting them it says I'm full but when I accept the next request it's accepting its really wierd I think the only way for me to get that armor is that if they can at least extend the event for 1 more day or whole 3rd of April we can still do event because I have spent so much only to be disappointed and don't get that armor

I really want that armor as it will be my very first high level armor highest I have is a star armor I just reached level 10 the other day and the event just appeared so I started buying gems to replenish my boss energy and it will be a real waste not to pursue after it when I already spent money on it.
    I spent 100 gems trying to own the cheat but only to get rare armors.
    That's why I decided I spent the remaining 100 gems to beat the boss but I really need help from high levels.
    You also help me by adding me up Thank You Very Much

Guys please those with the nemesis armor please help me Er my 2 more wins that I need please help by adding me up I really want to get those 2 more wins

You can delete me after event I just really need your help please

try post these on the facebook they may add you
    Guys please those with the nemesis armor please help me Er my 2 more wins that I need please help by adding me up I really want to get those 2 more wins

You can delete me after event I just really need your help please

I clicked the wise ones official page but can't see any post from other people there does knights and dragon have group facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/knightsanddragonsgame
    I clicked the wise ones official page but can't see any post from other people there does knights and dragon have group facebook page

Yes that's the same link in wise one signature but all I see there was add me add me add me no community talking
    Darn I spent so much I'm getting so stressed on just getting 2 more wins its like spending for nothing

Yes that's the same link in wise one signature but all I see there was add me add me add me no community talking
    Darn I spent so much I'm getting so stressed on just getting 2 more wins its like spending for nothing
    When the dust settles, you will find that its still just a game. No point getting stressed over it when the original purpose of playing a game is to enjoy and have fun.

Can someone please help me please

Quote Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
    When the dust settles, you will find that its still just a game. No point getting stressed over it when the original purpose of playing a game is to enjoy and have fun.
    I'm getting stresses because I spent money on te game just to chase 15 wins but now it's seems like its slipping away and what I spent will just go to waste. That's why I at least want 2 more high level with nemesis armor to help me so I can get those 2 wins but time is running out and still haven't gotten any help

I'm getting stresses because I spent money on te game just to chase 15 wins but now it's seems like its slipping away and what I spent will just go to waste. That's why I at least want 2 more high level with nemesis armor to help me so I can get those 2 wins but time is running out and still haven't gotten any help
    if you need help from a lvl 67 then add me
    xbb-gpr-ddz
    but tell me your ingame name because i have just one spot left and don't want to give it to someone else without knowing
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Personally, many of us have missed out on some of the weekly boss armors when we first started the game. We probably did not feel it was justified to spend the money (etc to recharge energy or revive) since you would not be getting the most out of it due to level limitations. However, I do feel for you since you already invested some money into the game.Since you have already requested for help, I am sure there are some of the members on the forums who will be able to extend a helping hand in order for you to clinch your last 2 victories. All the best!