Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Thread: Leveling

Awesome Post

Thanks RadLonghammer

I'm lvl 64 & have actually 1 Atlantean + 50/50 & i'm going to farm Sunken creak for craft spectral.

my question : this is necessary to up another one or two Atlantean + for griding Sunken creak ?

this is stupid if at time i have 2 or 3 Atlantean + Crius + Flaming + & Hydra + ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eloade View Post
    I'm lvl 64 & have actually 1 Atlantean + 50/50 & i'm going to farm Sunken creak for craft spectral.

my question : this is necessary to up another one or two Atlantean + for griding Sunken creak ?

this is stupid if at time i have 2 or 3 Atlantean + Crius + Flaming + & Hydra + ?
    Might be smart to get a 70+ armor, since you'll eventually have to switch to them. try fusing one or go for a boss one? if you dont have enough power yet to gain one, focus on leveling for now. I recommend farming snakeskins, so that once you get your 70+ armor, you can easily lvl it up. also skeleton's tomb takes time to farm, but will pay out in the long term since you get your armors to a high level. thats how i did lvl 82-97(hopefully 98 in a few hours) in 5 days. I farmed snakeskins from lvl. 6x-85, was leveling once a day just by farming snakeskins. the moment i finally got a 70+ that was worth lvling for me, i got it lvl70 super easy, and that made sure i lvl so fast in the late 9x's now.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

Quote Originally Posted by Eloade View Post

I'm not really sure what you're asking, but I'll try to help the best I can. To farm level 70 armors, it's best to try and have three of the big 4 :atlantean+, hydra+, crius+ and living flame+ as they have the best stats.

One thing about the spectral captain though, it's stats aren't that good compared to other 70+ armors.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Approximately how many ep is needed into the big 4 to Max it from 1-50?

Quote Originally Posted by Vigorous View Post
    A LOT!!!

I'm slowly experimenting with leveling a Crius Plus. Since I already have one at 50/50, I can't throw ALL my resources at it, but I can tell you that 300 EP gets you to Level 15.
    K&D Add Code: XBB-HRB-NXN
    In Game Name: RadLonghammer
    Level 90 as of 4/28/2013

Friend Adds: I cant keep track of all requests, send me your code, and I'll add you.

For New(ish) Players... "Things I Wish I Knew When I was I Noob:"
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Leveling/page4

When I say "The Spreadsheet," this is what I mean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

Dang. Well I'm gonna log how many ep it Takes for a + 4 star 1-70 lol

Thanks RadLonghammer

Excellent post RadLonghammer, thanks for the help

Dang. Well I'm gonna log how many ep it Takes for a + 4 star 1-70 lol
    u need like 5000 +/- 100ep to max a 4 star armor from lvl1 to lvl70.
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

A

100 free gems XBB-MXD-MPR

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    100 free gems XBB-MXD-MPR
    Hi, I'm an idiot too. Wanna meet up, so we can do idiot things together? Perhaps even share our idiocy in an utterly idiotic conversation about idiots. Yes? No?
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Lol, yea ill meet you if you like .....
    Hell man everyone else tries it on so why not !

Quote Originally Posted by Vigorous

Quote Originally Posted by RadLonghammer View Post
    A LOT!!!

I'm slowly experimenting with leveling a Crius Plus. Since I already have one at 50/50, I can't throw ALL my resources at it, but I can tell you that 300 EP gets you to Level 15.
    I kept track of my Crius+ Leveling 1-50. It took 1,540 EP and cost me 672,600 gold, which includes enhancement and material costs.

I am also keeping track of my Mantle of the Beast. So far from level 1-50 it has taken 3,114 EP and cost approx 1,344,600 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    I kept track of my Crius+ Leveling 1-50. It took 1,540 EP and cost me 672,600 gold, which includes enhancement and material costs.

I am also keeping track of my Mantle of the Beast. So far from level 1-50 it has taken 3,114 EP and cost approx 1,344,600 gold.
    What method did you use getting those armor?

I'm not sure if this has been answered properly already, but I haven't seen the answer. Exactly 1541 ep is needed to max any 1* or 2* dual element armor from 1-50.

For a 3* or 4* armor, it takes 5080 ep to go from Lvl 1-70