GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Gems

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Free Gems

CJ / Dev's

you have been kind enough to reward loyal players of Crime City and Modern War with free Gold bars for their continuing to play your game.

Is it not about time that you extended this niceity to those of us in Kingdom age?

We too are loyal and increase your revenue stream - so it would be nice to get a freebie every now and again.

I dont know if anyone else on the forum's has seen free gems in KA before - but i have been playing for just under a year and the only freebie is from viewing videos on the rare occasion that they appear.

thank you in advance..
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I second that and also pity the fool that doesn't listen to Mr T Perfect. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Post Count
    they give you a way to get free gems... go watch some videos. Why is it that everyone wants to nerf this game? Higher vaults, free gems etc.?
    KA: 521-613-278
    CC: 347-138-119

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by boneshaker View Post
    they give you a way to get free gems... go watch some videos. Why is it that everyone wants to nerf this game? Higher vaults, free gems etc.?
    I would love to go and watch some videos. but i have had 4 videos in the last week!! 4 gems. when i recieved 150 gold in MW and 50 in CC in the same period.

The game is on the same platform. would be nice if they would put the rewards out accross the board. Not nurfing the game whatsoever. higher vaults i agree with you. gives a tactical element to the game but extra gems just makes it more FUN!
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Banned
    Post Count
    Come on Gree! Where's the love? Give us some more of them shiny glittery things. It costs you nothing anyways.

Post Count
    On a related issue, it would be appreciated if the developers could arrange it such that a gem sale does NOT stop access to the Tapjoy offer page. My suggestion would be for players to access the gem sale via the main menu (its not as if we go there every hour ... at least I hope we don't! LOL). You can still have splash screen and a mini banner on the main screen to advertise an on-going gem sale.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Lurker
    Post Count
    Free gems... Yes please

Post Count
    Reward loyal players of KA yes please.

Lurker
    Post Count

What about letting gem buyers earn free gems?

I have not been able to watch the app previews since I made my first purchase of gems a few months ago. Would love to be able to supplement my purchases with a few freebies )

Post Count
    Videos? All I get is "Download this game and install it and you earn 1 gem" and these games are sometimes over 400mb size. Not worth downloading that crap for 1 piece of gem. So how to watch videos and earn gems? Would be awesome.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasey View Post
    I have not been able to watch the app previews since I made my first purchase of gems a few months ago. Would love to be able to supplement my purchases with a few freebies )
    there is a bonus program, but the occasional gem buyer has no use for it, for i believe it starts with 500$ spent in 1 month, and the last extra freebies you get end at 10k$ spent in 1 month. Few can afford that

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    "Give everybody free gems" - doesn't actually achieve anything though, does it? Nobody benefits relative to anybody else. Waste of time.

Post Count
    There is a new way to "Earn Gems" with the NEW Tab in the Vault section ! bit of a scam by the looks as you have to download other games spend a certain amount and get upto 197 GEMS ...your thoughts ??

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    There is a new way to "Earn Gems" with the NEW Tab in the Vault section ! bit of a scam by the looks as you have to download other games spend a certain amount and get upto 197 GEMS ...your thoughts ??
    buy stuff in another game for "free" gems?

nty

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

I have no new tab in the Vaults section?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I have no new tab in the Vaults section? I am on iOS on an iPhone 5. What do you play on?