1. #1
    Harvey Guo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    795

    The maximum storing capacity of material is far more than 99

    I've heard one forum member said that the maximum storing quantity of material is 99, players need to continually farm and use the material.

    If the theory is right, that should be only craft 8.25 times, that's 3(per armor costing material)*4(armor smiths)*8.25(times)=99(maximum storing material).

    However, I've crated many common armors by using basic material, after 20 times, there are still many material can be crafted, which shows that the 99 isn't the right number of the maximum capacity of material storing.

    The precisely number of limitation is unknown, but it should be more than at least 300+ (In my guess maybe is 999 or non-limitation), which should be enough for common using.

    Update: I've upgraded my last boss armor to lv20 by only using common material, which can be seen that the number of limitation is far more than 300, maybe there is no limitation...
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-20-2013 at 01:14 PM.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    53
    Haha, it was me who said 99 ;P

    I admit, that was only an estimation. That may have changed it recently, but there definitely was a limitation. Just to prove it, the next time you run out of snakeskin material to craft look at how many you need: is it an odd number? Does it say 1, 3, 5, or 7 more needed to craft? That means you have an odd number of the material

    Since we get 2 per drop and the crafting cost is 8, that means we should never have an odd number left over. The only way an odd number can occur is if there is an odd limit e.g. 99, 149. 299 or something like that. That way, once you reach the limit, it is the only way to get an odd total of the material. And once you run out of the material you will get the message of an odd number needed to craft.

    Maybe it is just me though... does anyone else have an odd number of snakeskin?
    I'm level 200+ and always have nemesis armour equipped, add me: XBB - CPQ - YRZ

    My friends list is near full so I'm only accepting level 85+ people with nemesis armour. Please don't add me unless you meet the requirements. I will immediately delete anyone who doesn't so please don't waste both of our time.

    Happy hunting

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    493
    in the beginning i used to farm only snakeskin n had more than 300 more or less
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

  4. #4
    Harvey Guo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    795
    Hi there, it's you...

    The odd number maybe cause by the arena or event reward, sometime they may give you 3x snakeskin, so that you will find when the material ran out, you will always find the odd number left.

    But for the limitation, since I played this game for about 20 days, I nearly haven't craft the armor by using common spirit material. So for now, no matter how I craft, the material seems endless, which can see that the limitation number should be very large at least 300+ or maybe no limitation...

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Haha, it was me who said 99 ;P

    I admit, that was only an estimation. That may have changed it recently, but there definitely was a limitation. Just to prove it, the next time you run out of snakeskin material to craft look at how many you need: is it an odd number? Does it say 1, 3, 5, or 7 more needed to craft? That means you have an odd number of the material

    Since we get 2 per drop and the crafting cost is 8, that means we should never have an odd number left over. The only way an odd number can occur is if there is an odd limit e.g. 99, 149. 299 or something like that. That way, once you reach the limit, it is the only way to get an odd total of the material. And once you run out of the material you will get the message of an odd number needed to craft.

    Maybe it is just me though... does anyone else have an odd number of snakeskin?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Hi there, it's you...

    The odd number maybe cause by the arena or event reward, sometime they may give you 3x snakeskin, so that you will find when the material ran out, you will always find the odd number left.

    But for the limitation, since I played this game for about 20 days, I nearly haven't craft the armor by using common spirit material. So for now, no matter how I craft, the material seems endless, which can see that the limitation number should be very large at least 300+ or maybe no limitation...
    That's a good point, I didn't think about arena rewards. I'll try and track my snakeskins to see if there is a limit. Though if the limit is 300+ that would be enough anyway.

    Personally I use to use stonescale as upgrading armor and never used the basic stuff but after I finished the dark prince's castle and had a tone of money I decided to try the basic. And it ran out very quickly even though I had never used it. This was a long time ago however so perhaps they have change the limit in a update. GREE isn't good for giving details on updates, I had to find out that we need to get the epic boss armours to 35 instead of 20 for the + version from this forum, it never said anything about it in the update notes, only "bug fixes".
    I'm level 200+ and always have nemesis armour equipped, add me: XBB - CPQ - YRZ

    My friends list is near full so I'm only accepting level 85+ people with nemesis armour. Please don't add me unless you meet the requirements. I will immediately delete anyone who doesn't so please don't waste both of our time.

    Happy hunting

  6. #6
    Harvey Guo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    795
    Yep, the basic elements are the fastest but most expensive way for crafting, I upgraded the boss armor to lv20, spent about 150,000 golds.
    Later I shall use the uncommon armor or snakeskin to upgrade, but the snakeskin do not share the common elements with last epic boss armor, so may be I will try to fuse basic air and basic spirit to gain the 50 points armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    That's a good point, I didn't think about arena rewards. I'll try and track my snakeskins to see if there is a limit. Though if the limit is 300+ that would be enough anyway.

    Personally I use to use stonescale as upgrading armor and never used the basic stuff but after I finished the dark prince's castle and had a tone of money I decided to try the basic. And it ran out very quickly even though I had never used it. This was a long time ago however so perhaps they have change the limit in a update. GREE isn't good for giving details on updates, I had to find out that we need to get the epic boss armours to 35 instead of 20 for the + version from this forum, it never said anything about it in the update notes, only "bug fixes".

  7. #7
    Darkwing907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    53
    They should allow us to see how many materials we actually have it would help cause then you know how many pieces of armor you can craft of that particular piece instead of just crafting till you cant anymore
    Kingdom age - add code- 930-910-926. And Join us at gemini 258261393

  8. #8
    Harvey Guo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    795
    Exactly. Make the number transparent would significantly help players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing907 View Post
    They should allow us to see how many materials we actually have it would help cause then you know how many pieces of armor you can craft of that particular piece instead of just crafting till you cant anymore

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in