guild merger

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: guild merger

Lurker
    Post Count

guild merger

We have a relaxed guild with pretty decent stats but have lots of dead weight we are looking to get rid
    of or merge with another guild as they get rid of their dead weight. We easily have finished in the top
    750 of both battles so far but to get top 200 we need to merge. The last battle we defeated at least 3
    top 200 guilds but our dead weight kills us because it only a few of fighting their entire guild.

upgrade costs - 18%
    upgrade time - 22%
    11 mil in the bank
    325 stones in the bank

PM if you are interested.

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a guild to merge with us

hi Lord Benli...Im looking for 5 active members to merge & join ormarrs clan...we are very active Guild with a good battle plans that works we finished around 360-380 in the blighted woods war event...We have 2 good gold spenders & 3-4 buy 100-200 per war...we want to hit top 200 next war with your help we would be able to get this...If u would like consider this offer the invite code to the guild is 913493688
    Upgrades we have are not quite as high as your current ones but we have a well organized guild to well make up for it : +5% upgrade cost
    +18% Building Upgrade Time
    +6 Guild Members
    I added u last night 'Sellickto21' in your ally if u wanna msg in game...if not i will look out for reply here

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    We are top 200, got rid of dead weight as well. If you guys are interested PM me.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sellickto21 View Post
    hi Lord Benli...Im looking for 5 active members to merge & join ormarrs clan...we are very active Guild with a good battle plans that works we finished around 360-380 in the blighted woods war event...We have 2 good gold spenders & 3-4 buy 100-200 per war...we want to hit top 200 next war with your help we would be able to get this...If u would like consider this offer the invite code to the guild is 913493688
    Upgrades we have are not quite as high as your current ones but we have a well organized guild to well make up for it : +5% upgrade cost
    +18% Building Upgrade Time
    +6 Guild Members
    I added u last night 'Sellickto21' in your ally if u wanna msg in game...if not i will look out for reply here
    Define good spenders as that is a relative term. We have two teams that are interested in mergers as well.

BlackOps Guild
    BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com

Battle for Darkhome - 17th Place (we participated in the gem boycott reducing our spending by more than half)
    Battle for Dwarven Mines - 11th Place
    Battle for Blighted Woods - 15th Place
    Battle for Dragon's Roost - 35th Place

We are always looking for new team members to join the family

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068
    BlackOps 2 -- 599 056 160

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Canadian Knights

We are looking to expand we have a tight group but need to expand to finish higher in the wars more people the better we can organize

We have 4 lv10 walls and our bonuses are better with plenty $ in the bank

I'm our gurdiAn lv141 att380000 def360000

PM if interested

Invite code
    Last edited by Dkh; 04-24-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Post Count
    We just missed out on top750 in the previous war with only 7 active members. Imagine what we could do with more!

We are an easygoing team with enthusiastic and daily players. Gem usage not expected but there is a light usage amongst members.

Guardian currently 167/160k but expected to be over 200k by the next war.

Our bonuses:
    Upgrade Cost - 14%
    Upgrade Time - 18%
    Member Increase - +2

We currently have 14 members. Donations are flowing in but there is no daily minimum. However, inactive members are kicked out.

Interested? Join the Ranelagh Rovers! 782 412 609
    Last edited by Hun; 04-25-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Proud Member of RYA.

Post Count
    Chaotic minds placed in top 200 both times , 114 in first event. We would like to find 4-6 people looking to merge into our 38 spot guild with 21 upgrades already purchased. Send me a private message if interested. We are a fun and very social guild as well.

Lurker
    Post Count

Need merge members for total destruction

We are a guild of 12 that finished around 1100 in the China battle that could have done much better with more players. Bonuses are -14% health, +15% infantry defense, +10% ground defense, +5% air defense, +15% building defense.

Please Join by accepting our invite at 671 421 746

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by win67722 View Post
    We are a guild of 12 that finished around 1100 in the China battle that could have done much better with more players. Bonuses are -14% health, +15% infantry defense, +10% ground defense, +5% air defense, +15% building defense.

Please Join by accepting our invite at 671 421 746
    This is a Kingdom Age thread Mate. Might want to repost in the appropriate forum

BlackOps Guild
    BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com

Battle for Darkhome - 17th Place (we participated in the gem boycott reducing our spending by more than half)
    Battle for Dwarven Mines - 11th Place
    Battle for Blighted Woods - 15th Place
    Battle for Dragon's Roost - 35th Place

We are always looking for new team members to join the family

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068
    BlackOps 2 -- 599 056 160

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Actvve top guild looking for possible merger

Team ranked top 25 / top 100 looking for active top team to discuss possible merger

if interested, please contact founder 265-862-144

Post Count

Guild Merger

Hey guys.. Skygod guild is recruiting currently.we have alot of spots as our guild split up and we kicked off non active players..i need players who are active..not necessary if they are gemers or not. please join us asap and we can grow together strong. Below is bonuses we have and my ally code.

We are also on palringo application. My group name is [skygod] . My personal ID on palringo is 27351695

skygod:Guild id: 393590463
    Ally code : 651-464-214

Bonuses:
    Casualty Rate: -14%,
    Upgrade Cost: -23%,
    Building Time: -23%,
    Guild Increase: +22

Post Count

Guild Merge

Hello, I am Sir Micah of the Dungeon Masters Guild. We were a top 75, but recently lost many of our gem spenders we are looking for a guild merge where we can get anywhere from few to 20 new players to rack up the points. This could work as one guild becomes the main guild for strong players (over 3.5 million) and the other becomes for the weaker, less active players. If at all possible we would like to stay in our guild as the main one.
    Please pm if you are interested.