Is next war scheduled on Mother's Day???

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is next war scheduled on Mother's Day???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Is next war scheduled on Mother's Day???

It looks like next war will be on Mother's Day weekend.

Not cool GREE. If you don't move it to another week, you are going to have more people leave.
    Jesus - 614-298-890 (KA)
    Lvl 176- 591.3k A - 596.6k D - 21.9k IPH - 500 Allies

Looking for guilds? Please join us.
    756-470-120

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +10% casualty decrease
    +24 guild member

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agreed. Easter for the first battle. Mothers Day for the third?

Post Count

Looks that way!

I just thought the same to myself when I saw the box event start. It makes sense that it will be next weekend. We have CC this weekend and then MW in two weeks if I am not mistaken. This is not cool!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Just wait... In 7 months they'll be the GREEnch who stole Christmas.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    All the Dads should bow out. That is Mom's day and she deserves to be honored, IMO.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    hehehe, i love the forums for it entertains me greatly when i read such posts.

"Gree, if..... (blah, blah)..... i will leave"
    "Gree, you will lose your customers"
    "Gree, ....."

All the desperate screams, pleas, empty threats of the addicts.
    Yes, it's nothing short of addiction and i suggest some of you ask to get help.

To come and complain because you are made to chose between some pixel competition (which happens every 18 days) and dedicating a day to your mother (which happens every 355 days) is .......sad.
    It is sad, that you are unhappy about mother's day colliding with another "important" day in your life.
    It is sad, that you consider the game a big deal and the upcoming war even a bigger one.

When a mobile app takes control of someone's emotions and choices, it is indeed disturbing.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Lol. And on Father's Day I should have a beer and a sandwich served to me while performing favors at the same time as I have my game open on my device? Cuz when that happens I will bow out of a battle on Mother's Day. Until then, it's flowers and chocolates and I'll see you on Tuesday.

Edit: I'm clearly referring to married people here, wanted to make sure in case it wasn't obvious.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 05-03-2013 at 09:52 AM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The timing is very unfortunate. Then again, we knew it was coming because we can set our watches to these special events which happen all. the. time. now.
    ✪Dragonriders✪
    189-805-225

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by klevito View Post
    When a mobile app takes control of someone's emotions and choices, it is indeed disturbing.
    Sad, but true. But, my mother has lived in many cultures, and she, now retired, has many laughs about the various Mother's Day traditions. So, on May 12, my family and my parents will dine together, and during those few hours, there will be no KA of any kind. Then, I will return, when I can, to ride my pixelated hobbyhorse. That is how it is . . .
    Ents are trees in a hurry.

Banned
    Post Count
    Why bother with these silly threats, people make them ever event saying people won't play but ever event the scores keep going up (talking more of MW since that has been going longer).

At the end of the day who cares, most places are decided on Friday so by Sunday there is no need to play anyway.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure every day is culturally significant in some way. Omgomgomg, today is the anniversary of the execution of the Madrid rebels in the Peninsular war, moment of silence!

I guarantee you that absolutely nothing of consequence will happen if they host their virtual medieval tournaments on a day where you like to buy your Mom high quality coffee mugs.

Unless you're talking about not being available on that day, in which case things like having a job deter you from pressing a button every hour way harder.
    Last edited by Chaomeister; 05-03-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaomeister View Post
    I guarantee you that absolutely nothing of consequence will happen if they host their virtual medieval tournaments on a day where you like to buy your Mom high quality coffee mugs.
    haha High quality...
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaomeister View Post

Unless you're talking about not being available on that day, in which case things like having a job deter you from pressing a button every hour way harder.
    😳 What you mean the rest of you don't prop your iPad up next to your monitor so you can check-in every hour? 😳

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by klevito View Post
    hehehe, i love the forums for it entertains me greatly when i read such posts............

..............When a mobile app takes control of someone's emotions and choices, it is indeed disturbing.
    Well said klevito!!! I could not agree more!!
    Oh and by the way, it's mothering Sunday in many countries, but it's not here in the UK so I for one am looking forward to gaining more points because they're not playing lol :-D
    And another thing, what about all the Mother's that play this game?? Maybe their mother's day wish is to play KA all day!!
    S
    Last edited by Shluggy; 05-04-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    It looks like next war will be on Mother's day weekend.
    It looks like Mothers play KA too...