Warning: Gree Gold / Cash purchases broken - no response from Gree - *** RISKY ***

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning: Gree Gold / Cash purchases broken - no response from Gree - *** RISKY ***

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Warning: Gree Gold / Cash purchases broken - no response from Gree - *** RISKY ***

I have waited patiently since Monday night (end of the last Gold Sale) for a resolution - have not gotten ANY Respnse to several tickets - and I hope to spare you the disappointment and frustrating from the current broken mechanics.

I remembered I had a $100 iTunes card that I hadn't redeemed about 11:55pm - 5 minutes before the gold sale was about to end. I quickly logged in to redeem the card - tried to make the purchase - actaully SAW my Gold count go up from 103 to 1603 - then 1 second later - rolled back to 103. Since it was right at midnight - I thought perhaps it was a server glitch - so I waited a few minutes - closed out the app and re-opened it a few times - but still no gold.

SO - trying to give Gree the benefit of doubt - tried the purchase a second time. This time - the counter simply did not move - yet I was charged for both purchases. End of the the story - up to this point - this week I have had 4500 Gold (3 vaults) and 670 million gold (2 vaults) have been purchased but not delivered - and NOT ONE RESPONSE FROM GREE on about 5 tickets.

Shame on me - I know - fooled me twice - actually 5 times - smh - smh

I am just making this public in the hopes that no one else will have these same troubles - and with that - By default - I fully support the Cartel & Boycott - not even by my own conclusion - but by default that Gree has forced me to this position.

I will let you know what resolution - IF ANY - finally comes from this.
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 05-06-2013 at 04:14 AM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Banned
    Post Count
    The Cartel welcomes all who proclaim their membership and support.

As an IOO and satisfied CARTEL member, each one try to reach one.

Post Count
    Happens to me all the time. I just open a ticket with the receipts attached and wait until the next day to purchase again. This is somewhat on Apples end as well. Could take a few days or over a week to get credit for your purchase.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Happened to me after China, make sure to send your copy of purchase with your ticket. I give a week to take care of it and then I send ticket in daily till they get it done. Took just over 2 weeks for me to get it fixed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Happen to me recently, gree will say, contact iTunes...all I got back was a refund..wish we can complain and get free gold?...lol

Post Count
    I tried to buy some gold a week ago and the purchase was for about 220 gold, got the gold then it was drained away almost immediately, why this happen?

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Really? Whats the deal? Robbed of 100$

I just attempted to buy 39.99 worth of gold...it said declined...I tried again...declined...tried a smaller amount..15.99- declined. NOW IT IS SAYING THEY ALL WENT THRU . AND THERE ISN'T EVEN ANY GOLD. Declined means declined... What is a ticket##? I'm sooooo angry!!!

Post Count
    That really sucks it has happened to so many of you. No excuse for crap like that, especially when they've already been notified about it. Shows how much gree cares about their paying customers.

To thatgurll, on the same menu you clicked on to buy gold there's a menu item labeled "more," tap on it. Then tap on "help." Once you've done this you will see "contact support" I believe in the upper left hand corner tap on this. Explain what happened. This is a ticket.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Happened to me once a couple months back. It took gree nearly 4 weeks to put the gold back. I believe refund through apple is the quickest though.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Consistent Contributor Sergeant307's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same here. Happened 2hrs prior to Ireland starting. Sent my ticket in and just received a reply from Gree yesterday. iTunes reimbursed the cash, but waiting to see what Gree tells me.

What screen did you purchase the gold from?? I purchased from the advertisement screen that said 20% off. This is where the error occurred....when I bought the second one, I clicked off the advertisement screen, went to my base, clicked on the "add more gold" icon at the top of the screen and everything went through just fine.

Just curious if the certain paths to the gold buying has anything to do with the errors members are having.

Banned
    Post Count
    Same for me mcdoc, but I bought 7vaults, got 4. So 3vaults missing

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    Happened to me once a couple months back. It took gree nearly 4 weeks to put the gold back. I believe refund through apple is the quickest though.
    Happened to me during and after China, as well as during and after Ireland. I agree SP - going through the refund process at the iTunes Store is much more quicker, and if it's a smaller amount ($50), the refund is nearly immediate.

Don't know about Google Market for Android OS users, however, but I hope their remedy would be equally as efficient as going through the iTunes Store.

Banned
    Post Count

No Prob

I always get $100 app store gift cards from my colleagues it always work on gold purchases no matter what so I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNationAWC View Post
    I always get $100 app store gift cards from my colleagues it always work on gold purchases no matter what so I don't know what you guys are talking about.
    Yes, of course it works, but what we're talking about are the infrequent ("infrequent" to me, but I'm starting to wonder) times when we purchase gold (no matter what the payment method is), the Gold counter in the app will move upwards, then momentarily later, revert back to its previous gold count as if you never purchased the gold to begin with. However, a receipt emailed from the iTunes Store will show the purchase. That's what we're referring to.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Actuallyits a bug in the files. The reference for purchase of cash goes to the wrong item number. Its been there since the last update and Gree was notified probably a dozen times and its not fixed.

They know exactly whats wrong and why its not working for over 2 months now........

You figure out the rest!

Poopenshire gave you the answer.

SCAM ALERT