Switching accounts between devices..

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Switching accounts between devices..

Banned
    Post Count

Switching accounts between devices..

I have two accounts for CC; one on my phone and one on bluestacks.. Due to my level of the account, decorations in hood, my phone being insufficient, etc., I crash upon loading over 60% of the hoods I go to, and I'm searching for a quick remedy for it due to the LTQ.

So my question is, can I just swap the accounts around at will without risk of losing either one? My bluestacks account is a camper, but I don't want to lose it either..

I'm unsure if I should log into the same funzio account for the transfers, or if I would need two separate ones. If they are caps-specific, I think I have two. Otherwise I don't.

Anyone able to help with the proper way to swap these accounts back and forth? I really only want my HLP on bluestacks during this LTQ so I can load hoods efficiently, and will swap back afterwards if all this is possible.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You need a third device

Banned
    Post Count
    I wonder if it's possible to run two copies of the same bluestacks.. Or have two separate installs of it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why need a third? Worked for me on iOS when I got my new iphone.

Phone 1 (Main) and Phone 2 (Camper) both had accounts.
    I transferred the one on Phone 2 (labeled it old device and entered password).
    Closed CC.
    Opened (Main), labeled it old device.
    Opened CC on Phone 2 and moved (Main) game to Phone 2. (Phone 2's original account wasn't loaded on a phone at all at this point)
    Got New Phone
    Opened CC on Phone 2, Labeled MAIN game to transfer to new phone.
    Opened CC on NEW Phone, Loaded (Main) on there.
    Went back to CC on Phone 2 (origianlly camper), and designated it new device and entered information to pull (Camper) account to it.

Thus I was able to leave my (Camper) account 'floating' (not on a device) for a short period. I can't say this will work on a droid as I was using iOS...
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money