Post Count

Missy tang 2

Sho yo self
    Level 126

Ingame: Alex

PM for ally requests

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Missy tang 2 not here, please leave a message...beep.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just bumped into missy tang 2. Can someone explain to me how a player with an IPH of 358 is sitting on 732k in gold?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney24 View Post
    I just bumped into missy tang 2. Can someone explain to me how a player with an IPH of 358 is sitting on 732k in gold?
    What's her stats? Maybe she is strong and gets all her gold raiding or attacking?
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    sure by doing the coliseum quest, mo money mo money.

Missy Tang 2 is a member in my guild, only a 4 week account. What was learnt from the first MT account is now being applied to her second. I'm only new to the forum but can guarantee it's legit no funky business going on.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't see any reason to doubt that also, the last 3 days I was sitting on 1,1 mill..waiting till my building upgrade was finished. Atually my IPH is above 11K and the other gold I simply got by raiding only, yesterday I easily collected 600K by raiding in approx. 2~3 hours time. Together with the new LTQ, I would have more, but in meantime my building upgrade was ready, so I started with the next level upgrade...gold in my account is 345K again.. upgrade cost me 700K. ( I did collect from my manor in between, but well I didn't need that gold because my raidings paid me more than enough...

Lurker
    Post Count
    700k is not a lot of money. Raiding can give more than that in 1 day. This LTQ gives around 700k for completion. Buildings are nothing more than a guaranteed source of low income each day.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1.he completed many quest in some way,
    2.many people attacked him and lose a lot of money everytime,
    3.he raided many people who is rich
    4.maybe there is something wrong,I attack one with 3300k gold, but got 0 gold everytime,maybe there is a mistake

Lurker
    Post Count
    I raided in just over 800k i 3hr when I made my BD10 upgrade, so 730k is legit to have ...

Reported a dude with nearly 300mill. for 4-5 weeks ago, but he is still playing and is in a guild with all bonuses inplace. They ended just within top 50 in the last war. So in this game anything is possible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the guild,what's the name?i can only make 2 milion in one day, can not be more now.....