Update 1.8.3 is out!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 1.8.3 is out!

Post Count

Update 1.8.3 is out!

Greetings Folks,

As the title states, update 1.8.3 has been released and one of the big fixes you all should see from it is the resolving of the purchasing issues some of you have been experiencing.

I will keep this thread open for feedback and if anyone has anything to report regarding the update. Please keep things on topic and constructive.

So enjoy and happy questing!

~Sirius

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

As the title states, update 1.8.3 has been released and one of the big fixes you all should see from it is the resolving of the purchasing issues some of you have been experiencing.

I will keep this thread open for feedback and if anyone has anything to report regarding the update. Please keep things on topic and constructive.

~Sirius
    A changelog would be nice
    Paint the World Black With Us.

Banned
    Post Count
    If anyone updates and has an iPad 4 can you confirm if it breaks your game? There was an issue with the MQ patch for iPad 4's so want to confirm if the same issue is present in KA

Banned
    Post Count
    Checked on my daughters iPad and seems ok

Banned
    Post Count
    I just hope this new update does not mess up my hack.

Lurker
    Post Count

Free Ad video is not increasing any gem

I always use free Ad video watch for increasing my number of gems, after update this link no longer increasing gem counter, even though free gem ad link is activated.

Greetings Folks,

~Sirius

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lose experience points

After this update, in any case i lose my experience points after killing monsters. Why?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by s.m.p View Post
    After this update, in any case i lose my experience points after killing monsters. Why?
    I wish I can complete LTQs and not gain experience .
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Lurker
    Post Count

Free gem option not working anymore for me either.

I watched the videos and earned free gems but they are not showing up even 30 min later.

Greetings Folks,

~Sirius

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sirius, thank your for the update. I tested the gem purchase and it is working; however, it did not give me the gems I paid for in April when the download stopped working. How do I reclaim those gems?
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnuvineet View Post
    I always use free Ad video watch for increasing my number of gems, after update this link no longer increasing gem counter, even though free gem ad link is activated.
    When you log out of they system and then come back in you will see the gems credited to your account. For some reason it will give you the first one instantly, the rest get credited once you reopen the game. At least that has been my experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itsaklayton View Post
    Sirius, thank your for the update. I tested the gem purchase and it is working; however, it did not give me the gems I paid for in April when the download stopped working. How do I reclaim those gems?
    Please contact support and provide them with a screen shot of your receipt/purchase history showing the purchase. Once they have that, they should be able to credit you with the purchase pronto.

I'm glad to hear that the issue seems to be worked out and your able to make a purchase.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So much for the boycott

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goowokji View Post
    So much for the boycott
    What Boycott?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    When you log out of they system and then come back in you will see the gems credited to your account. For some reason it will give you the first one instantly, the rest get credited once you reopen the game. At least that has been my experience.
    Nope, this hasn't happened for me looks like i may have lost my way of getting my free gems