Loading issues

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loading issues

Post Count

Loading issues

One of my guild team mates (he's not on the forum) is having really bad loading issues, can anyone help?

When he opens the game all he sees are the level numbers of his buildings, not the buildings themselves. He can see his barracks and that is it!

He couldn't finish the LTQ because the game won't let him travel to other places. Not sure if he can fight other players or raid, i guess not if it's not letting him travel.

He's done all the usual things like turn of the Ipad etc. Nothing helps. The update we had the other day didn't help either.

He's checked all his settings and everything looks fine. He's sent multiple tickets to Gree but not one reply back. It's been a few days now and the guy is getting really annoyed now.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Post Count
    I am also having problems logging in

Post Count
    Unrecognized Server Response

Post Count
    i dont think its the same issue, he can log in he just cant see his buildings and if they are ready to collect or if they've been raided. But the main issue is he can't travel so missed out big time on the LTQ

Post Count
    I cant log in at all

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Try transferring the game onto another device, maybe a friends iphone and then transfer it back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    the way I see it, it's internet speed problem.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry I can't access game at all

I can't get in to any of my 4 games MW & KA. Only been present for 1st battle. Internet access error. Others suggest its a bandwidth issue. I've no idea. Reset router. Powered off devices - iPad/iphone4. No updates pending. Reinstalled when this happened during Columbia. VERY Frustrating! Still no reply from last weeks support email.

Post Count
    I try transferring my game from my iPhone5 to my I pad4 I entered the right ID and password and when I load it to my iPad it's says no old account associated with your funzio ID, please help. I've been transferring for months with no issue at all, just till today please help gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The new update 1.8.3 screws up the transfer option of the game. Try restoring back to 1.8.2

Post Count
    My guild mate is still having the problem. It was happening before the last update, still happening after last one. He says he has no problem with router/internet/provider etc etc. Has restarted everything.
    Gree still havent responded to his many many tickets about it either, poor show Gree

Post Count
    Thank you for sharing...
    Allied Forces United is looking for new members. Ask me for details.

Add me on GroupMe @ txbigball@yahoo.com!

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my mentally disturbed, physically abusive, cold dead hand!"

Post Count

Exclamation It Crashes!

My KA on iphone 5 started crasing today May 28! It loaded fine just before (the latest version), and I was on for almost every battle connecting with only a weak 3G/Edge signal. Now I cannot load the game at all!! It crashes two seconds into loading! Help!
    Lady Freya

Lurker
    Post Count

Game crashing

My game has been crashing for a few days. I have updated and no change, turned on and off also. I can get into guild and everything except for the quests. The game closes when I try to go into any quests or travel locations. Any ideas on what to do?

No issues for me but.....

Getting complaints that game is crashing for some guild mates. I'm doing fine however. New LTQ is up and working ok for me

Sir Jailbroken - Kimgdome Killers Top 50 always 364-118-223