Hate to do this again but congrats to a certain faction.......

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hate to do this again but congrats to a certain faction.......

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Hate to do this again but congrats to a certain faction.......

However........ There wont be enough other factions to merge with to prevent your eminent downfall. We do take your desperate actions as a compliment though

WdiGeorge, in all fairness, a five battle sequence would have led you to victory as well.

Work to do, see you on the battlefield.

Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    However........ There wont be enough other factions to merge with to prevent your eminent downfall. We do take your desperate actions as a compliment though

WdiGeorge, in all fairness, a five battle sequence would have led you to victory as well.

Yours,
    Well thank you. The clowns sincerely appreciate your kind words on our 13th place finish and for the mutual respect when for each other during battle.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownRUs View Post
    Well thank you. The clowns sincerely appreciate your kind words on our 13th place finish and for the mutual respect when for each other during battle.
    Lol
    But congrats sir
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post

Yours,

Ferr, I came up a little short on the 1 million WD point quota I needed to join Ferr's Emperors. I only got to 100,000 WD points. (Ok, my definition of "a little short" may differ from yours. But I digress). Bottom line: much respect for your finish. I guess now that the 99% health regen hack has been "solved," it looks like you still have a lot of work to overcome Super United Pirates' 98% health regen hack. Good luck, man. I know our non-gold faction is rooting for you on our internal forum.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Noblesse oblige

Ferr, as a junior member of the faction that you refer to in your post, thank you for the recognition of another victory well earned. Your words and deeds make victory all the more enjoyable and we look forward to many more such occasions.

Yours is good health,

Global