Thank You Gree

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Thank You Gree

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    KY
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    136

    Red face Thank You Gree

    Thank u for fixing the health regeneration glitch. Many times we readily complain but forget to say a simple thank you once the problem is resolved.

  2. #2
    Newbie Duesouth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Florida
    Post Count
    34
    Is this fixed? Mine says 48% but it Should be at 80%!
    Are they gonna nerf stacking on 2 first strike tomcats ?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Post Count
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Duesouth View Post
    Is this fixed? Mine says 48% but it Should be at 80%!
    Are they gonna nerf stacking on 2 first strike tomcats ?
    they nerfed that ages ago... didnt you hear the announcements?

  4. #4
    Newbie Duesouth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Florida
    Post Count
    34
    no I actually did not hear that! that's a big load of Dookie I know they're doing some compensation for other non-stacking units but you know we spend real money for gold to obtain these things!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Post Count
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Duesouth View Post
    no I actually did not hear that! that's a big load of Dookie I know they're doing some compensation for other non-stacking units but you know we spend real money for gold to obtain these things!
    They gave 300 gold to those affected you know?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    They gave 300 gold to those affected you know?
    Unfortunately one wouldn't know unless it was received.

    So not everyone got the 300 gold then. What about the other units that wont stack?

  7. #7
    Newbie Duesouth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Florida
    Post Count
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    Unfortunately one wouldn't know unless it was received.

    So not everyone got the 300 gold then. What about the other units that wont stack?
    I haven't received any nobody in my faction that I know has but they don't communicate very well I don't even know if they read this forum but I'll leave that for another thread and another time
    there are two other non stacking units that I'm aware of one would be the Falcons Super Sonic which there was a thread about that which was closed some people receive compensation for that I did not and then there is the enforcer which is a valor unit that I have two of and only one bonus

  8. #8
    Banned
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count
    274
    Spot on DueSouth

  9. #9
    Articulate Author Allday's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The pub
    Post Count
    477
    My health went from -56% to -65% after the IOS update. Does this mean that they corrected a display issue or my will my health really regenerate faster? I suspect, they corrected a display issue and my health will be the same.

  10. #10
    Articulate Author Allday's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The pub
    Post Count
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    My health went from -56% to -65% after the IOS update. Does this mean that they corrected a display issue or my will my health really regenerate faster? I suspect, they corrected a display issue and my health will be the same.
    My health regen is the same, so I guess they just changed the display in the profile screen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •