Amazon Kindle for a stress free MW experience

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Kindle for a stress free MW experience

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Amazon Kindle for a stress free MW experience

Does playing MW get you aggravated? Try playing on an Amazon Kindle.

Can't save enough for that LE building? - No problem there are none
    Can't get enough boxes to open? - No Problem there are none.
    Taking too much gold to finish the LTQ events? - No problem there are none
    Faction vs Faction event not working? - No problem there is none
    Can't seem to win a PVP match - No problem your character is so lame you don't even try. Anyone with over 3 allies will kick your butt
    Spending too much gold - No problem IOS and Android players get way better units for free on LTQ so you don't even bother

I think it's great that Amazon looks out for us. Allowing us to play a lame version of the game so you won't be tempted. If you are getting fed up with MW just get a Kindle and relax.

Cool

See if you are saying that when you don't get all of the updates.

Banned
    Post Count
    LE Buildings? Only have two because that's all I could afford.

PvP? How do you think I got the money for my LE buildings?

You're doing something wrong.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm.J View Post
    LE Buildings? Only have two because that's all I could afford.

PvP? How do you think I got the money for my LE buildings?

You're doing something wrong.
    There are no LE building on the Kindle

Post Count
    I love my kindle fire and mw on it. I can do boss and wdp events. You CAN buy limited edition money buildings, just no mission/bonus units when u do. I get the tongue and cheek thing, but I really do enjoy it. You can still camp! It is much more easy going then keeping up with everything on my iOS toon. I love the stress free aspect. Eittherway, my two cents.

PS. I've said this before on another post, but think of it from amazon's perspective. They are very stringent with what apps they allow and what updates they allow. Selection sucks because of it, in general, but think of it as it pertains to modern war. Didn't need to worry about jumping toons or losing access to my toon associated with the latest buggy update because amazon sees gree's updates for what they are....the fact that the app is the way it is in the amazon App Store should say something about when the last time gree put out an update that was up to amazon standards....I think it was sometime before Egypt....
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe782 View Post
    I love my kindle fire and mw on it. I can do boss and wdp events. You CAN buy limited edition money buildings, just no mission/bonus units when u do. I get the tongue and cheek thing, but I really do enjoy it. You can still camp! It is much more easy going then keeping up with everything on my iOS toon. I love the stress free aspect. Eittherway, my two cents.

PS. I've said this before on another post, but think of it from amazon's perspective. They are very stringent with what apps they allow and what updates they allow. Selection sucks because of it, in general, but think of it as it pertains to modern war. Didn't need to worry about jumping toons or losing access to my toon associated with the latest buggy update because amazon sees gree's updates for what they are....the fact that the app is the way it is in the amazon App Store should say something about when the last time gree put out an update that was up to amazon standards....I think it was sometime before Egypt....
    I am not sure it has anything to do with Amazons standards more that they are too lazy to update this. I am starting a campaign to write them EVERY day complaining about this app until they update it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    I am not sure it has anything to do with Amazons standards more that they are too lazy to update this. I am starting a campaign to write them EVERY day complaining about this app until they update it.
    I like how you assume its amazon that's lazy. If Gree puts out a buggy update, Amazon won't apply it. I am sure they get the android updates that Gree puts out. The amazon team just rejects them after they put it through testing...
    Last edited by Roscoe782; 06-15-2013 at 06:55 AM.
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like how you assume its amazon that's lazy. If Gree puts out a buggy update, Amazon won't apply it. I am sure they get the android updates that Gree puts out. The amazon team just rejects them after they put it through testing...
    How do you know the Amazon team is rejecting them? I have the Cnet app on the Kindle and its dreadful. The IOS is way better. I think Amazon is more concerned with selling books and videos on the Kindle than apps like MW. The Nexus 7 is much better plus it is updated constantly. I bought the Kindle before the Nexus 7 came out. If the Nexus 7 was out then I never would have bought it. Why put up with a greatly reduced selection of Apps and the ones they have are not updated. I have Amazon Cloud with all my music but I will be switching to Google Play.

Post Count
    How do you know the Amazon team is rejecting them? I have the Cnet app on the Kindle and its dreadful. The IOS is way better. I think Amazon is more concerned with selling books and videos on the Kindle than apps like MW. The Nexus 7 is much better plus it is updated constantly. I bought the Kindle before the Nexus 7 came out. If the Nexus 7 was out then I never would have bought it. Why put up with a greatly reduced selection of Apps and the ones they have are not updated. I have Amazon Cloud with all my music but I will be switching to Google Play.

I know because I used to send in tickets all the time about events not being present in my Kindle version and the response I got was what I have said, in so many words.

Sounds like you are really angry about it. Seem to be continuously angry at the wrong people.

I'd rather have a device where I know I won't have a buggy product. How many threads on here are about android and how crappy it is/how many bugs there are? I have no problems with the product that is currently present in the amazon app store, regardless of its inherent deficiencies that have been discussed, ad nausem.

I am glad you are making an adult decision to change products since you are so unhappy with your current version on the Kindle Fire. Just be prepared. With the Nexus7 and Google play, you will have a fully function app with access to all the events, but will also have more access to all the bugs. You might as well get an ipad mini or an iPhone if you are going to blow money on another device for a game. It has been discussed at length that the ios version is superior to the android version.

Alpha NPI Legacy

Banned
    Post Count
    There are no LE building on the Kindle
    I must be imagining those two Santa Marta Train Stations then. And the $300k they payout every 12 hours.

Roscoe, I couldn't agree with you more.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm.J View Post
    I must be imagining those two Santa Marta Train Stations then. And the $300k they payout every 12 hours.

Roscoe, I couldn't agree with you more.
    You have a vivid imagination.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I know because I used to send in tickets all the time about events not being present in my Kindle version and the response I got was what I have said, in so many words.

Sounds like you are really angry about it. Seem to be continuously angry at the wrong people.

I'd rather have a device where I know I won't have a buggy product. How many threads on here are about android and how crappy it is/how many bugs there are? I have no problems with the product that is currently present in the amazon app store, regardless of its inherent deficiencies that have been discussed, ad nausem.

I am glad you are making an adult decision to change products since you are so unhappy with your current version on the Kindle Fire. Just be prepared. With the Nexus7 and Google play, you will have a fully function app with access to all the events, but will also have more access to all the bugs. You might as well get an ipad mini or an iPhone if you are going to blow money on another device for a game. It has been discussed at length that the ios version is superior to the android version.
    I recently bought an Ipad mini and transferred the game from my 3.5 year old Ipod which was crashing constantly. I started on the Kindle but for curiosity started playing on my Ipod and found the game much better. Because my Ipod was full and the synched computer was deceased I couldn't update it. Once I freed up enough memory and updated it I could access LTQ events, box events and factions it was like day and night. I am also playing it on my new Android phone and I have not encountered any serious bugs yet. I played it on my wifes old Android 2.3 and it was awful crashing non stop.

Post Count
    You have a vivid imagination.
    He's right though. Look in the store now. The current limited time money building is in the shop. Just no event with it.

Alpha NPI Legacy

Banned
    Post Count
    One other thing. The faction vs. faction event does work. You can't view it, but your points will show up. Won't know about rewards until someone on kindle finishes in a winning place.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry Not to worry, kindle version stopped working

Well as of today, looks like gree are forcing Amazon to update. However, amazon have not updated the app still. Guess the user again is in limbo waiting for one to act.

New Version Available (great!)
    Please download the latest version of Modern War (how????)

Retry (too many times now!)