Start the event already gree

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Start the event already gree

  1. #1
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    1,003

    Start the event already gree

    Jeez could gree wait any longer to start events...hurry up gree!

  2. #2
    Articulate Author Kjctnorris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    468
    Happy there is no event. Jmo.

    KA ally code - 583-237-638

    MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

  3. #3
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Post Count
    435
    I wont lie... I too am enjoying the time off

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    995
    I am raiding your manors while you are taking time off.

  5. #5
    Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    385
    I appreciate the wait... if they announced when the start date/time would be.

    I don't appreciate feeling the need to open the game every hour just to check for the event.

    Join us now!
    166-376-313

  6. #6
    Articulate Author TempusDA's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    Happy there is no event. Jmo.
    Right there with you on that one.

    Thank you Gree for answering our requets for breaks between events much appreciated.

    Also thank you for not posting events as active when they are not.

    2 moves in the right direction and I am digging it.

  7. #7
    Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    385
    Give it another 15 mins...

    Join us now!
    166-376-313

  8. #8
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Post Count
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I am raiding your manors while you are taking time off.
    Lol good I need another person on my news list that lost... Easier that searching through the rivals. lol

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Post Count
    163
    I want the Event to start too! or at least tell us when it will.
    Off Topic but I wish they would give Mages and Rouges a high end weapon early like they did the Warriors last LTQ. Now all Free Warriors have a big advantage over other free classes. Would only be fair to give everyone a "Heroic" weapon or at least give us the option to change classes to the one with the advantage.

  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    995
    Next guess: 3pm PST (2.5 hours from now).

  11. #11
    Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    385
    next guess 1 week from now?

    Join us now!
    166-376-313

  12. #12
    Articulate Author Skyraiders's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Philly
    Post Count
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    Right there with you on that one.

    Thank you Gree for answering our requets for breaks between events much appreciated.

    Also thank you for not posting events as active when they are not.

    2 moves in the right direction and I am digging it.
    +100 to this ....seriously whats everyone rush....cant wait to spend that 50 gems....or gree more of your money...for cryin out loud ...take a well earned break after a war!!

    KA: 630-568-270

  13. #13
    Verbose Veteran Sexy Calindra's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalkove View Post
    I want the Event to start too! or at least tell us when it will.
    Off Topic but I wish they would give Mages and Rouges a high end weapon early like they did the Warriors last LTQ. Now all Free Warriors have a big advantage over other free classes. Would only be fair to give everyone a "Heroic" weapon or at least give us the option to change classes to the one with the advantage.
    Right on! However, as non spenders, I doubt they will listen.
    Retired founder of HOD! Life is so nice without GREE!

  14. #14
    Banned
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Jeez could gree wait any longer to start events...hurry up gree!
    aren't you doing the exact opposite of what most people in kingdom age want. I thought people wanted longer breaks

  15. #15
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    10
    Event just started for me. It takes place in the coliseum, stones is now a reward & very high xp.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •