android stat issue

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: android stat issue

Post Count

android stat issue

In my profile stats are 111k/att 120k/def in faction members section my stats show 97k/att 97kdef so which is it its only been since last incremental update .. would appreciate if others could check this and report in ...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My stats went up about 10k as soon as I updated.
    When I check my profile from my faction, I get my number without faction bonuses, it seems, but it is at least A LOT more accurate.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Post Count
    I believe the old version of our boosted stats were more close to accurate but still not exactly right. The stats that I see now are over-inflated a bit and also wrong. Guess I will have to go back to the manual way of figuring. "My cash attack to the boss and have an IOS rival tell me what my defense is".

Gree, can you tell me why android battle stats fluctuate and IOS does not?
    Last edited by atretes1; 06-18-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Post Count
    thanks candy that actually makes sense so in faction members area i see actual less bonus..and in profile i see actual + bonuses lol who writes code for this bs .... Do you think in the future we could see stats the same in both profile and faction members section who knows also forgot to mention earlier the crate event that just finished when i go into my stats in faction and return to base all crates i had collected dissapeared .. balance 0 i had to exit out and go back in and hey presto they return.... having difficulty triggering new big boss also unlike before so i assume this has something to do w the above mentioned bug

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not only that, the version 3.6 android stats was the least wrong and battle stats fluctuate less. Of course they won't let us connect with it no more and make us use the crappy version.

I believe on android that it randomly applies OUR boosts onto the rival stats. That's why for me, attacking the same guy varies by 12-16% even though I have lost any units.