Low CP for high level players

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Low CP for high level players

Post Count

Low CP for high level players

Low CP for high level players.i played 17 hours a day during the last guild war and could not even get 50k cp.i at level 190 the higher I go the lower the cp I get.I see other players with a lot lower level getting over 400 cp per hit and I luckily if I make 200 cp per hit and sometime below 200 cp per hit.please Gree fix it so its fair cp for everyone not just the low level players.

Post Count
    Totally agree. GREE - this needs to be fixed and before the next war, please.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree as well, there certainly seems to be a great disadvantage to progressing through the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree. This is the only game I know of where progession is punished.

Getting to high level should bring rewards that spur players on, not the ridiculous situation we have now where it is better to sit at low level with minimum participation.

Aha

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Out cheaters and serious inequities in the treatments of problems during events and quests (like the 2 current ones), this issue is my main concern with this game.

I agree with everything above !

Post Count
    I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS AS WELL. ( oh rules say I shouldn't post in all caps)

Lurker
    Post Count
    A simple solution would be to cap the amount if CP to the attacking players level x2.

Post Count
    The CP penalty for higher level players and the difficulty in the boss events is ridiculous.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i love playing this game and progressing through the levels, but why am i punished for that?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Agreed, in principal, although its clear why the system was designed this way. Often some guild members have no one to attack, as they are too weak, which is the balancing act for lower level players. When we come up against FUN or RK, over 20% of our guild end up hitting the castle or nothing.

There isn't enough balance, as this doesn't counter what you're moaning about, but just adding the other side of the coin into the equation which of course is never seen by these who only see their own disadvantages.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Banned
    Post Count
    Simply solution wld be to allow players who are at lvl 200 or within the vicinity to score points upwards to at least 450 like low lvl players score on higher lvl players.

Surely it is fair that when a lvl 200 player attacks a lvl 200 player her/she should get CPs similar to other players. Either that or it should only cost 20 gems instead of 25 for lvl 200 players.

Whatever, do something positive GREE as its crap the way it is.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who not make CP earned based on the gap between your attack score and your opponents defense score? The closer they are together, the more CP is earned (because it would be considered a harder battle). This avoids people with attack scores in the millions from targeting someone with a defense score of 100k (for example). The gap in levels between the two opponents can then be used as a modifier to adjust the score up or down.

Also, as an aside, shouldn't the winners of a battle earn a little more CP for that victory? I am not talking a large amount, but 10-25k would be nice.
    ✪Dragonriders✪
    189-805-225

Banned
    Post Count
    Not a bad idea but basing it on stats is not as good a model for CPs as the model for level based CPs.
    Plus, the balance wouldn't work out in matching guilds A/D stat wise. It wld also mean that the top guild get crap points all the time which is unrealistic and unfair to them. They are worked hard and spent up to be where they are, they shouldn't be punished for it.

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Who not make CP earned based on the gap between your attack score and your opponents defense score? The closer they are together, the more CP is earned (because it would be considered a harder battle). This avoids people with attack scores in the millions from targeting someone with a defense score of 100k (for example). The gap in levels between the two opponents can then be used as a modifier to adjust the score up or down.

Also, as an aside, shouldn't the winners of a battle earn a little more CP for that victory? I am not talking a large amount, but 10-25k would be nice.

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    If any change is implemented it has to somewhat maintain the current status. I have been recruiting low level/high stat players and at least 1/3 of my guild is just that. If a change is implemented to completely move away from the current status, I am then penalized for having low level players. Really, just some sort of modification to allow higher level players to earn comparative CP is needed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I aggre with the reward for a battle win ! The idea is still to fight and in a wargame you shouldn't be able to "win" the war without winning any "battle". Of course I exagerate but not that much.

Concerning the CP I would propose a system based on levels but with different formulas depending the tier of the winner of the fight (attacker or defender). that would define tiers in which a level 200 is able to score 450 against another level 200. Why not keeping the current formula for the first tier and adapt it when levels get higher.