Gree are you joking??

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree are you joking??

Banned
    Post Count

Gree are you joking??

So hit a guy 5x all hit well over 400, so I decide to throw some gold into it. Right after my refill 250, 220,320 then my400. I don't think this could be any more ridiculous, I feel like making this obvious drop in points after using gold as and insult. At least be creative in screwing us

Post Count
    Equally irritating: losing 3 out of 4 to a player with 20% lower defense than my attack. And it wasn't just once, but in 3 different battles. I am 137k, opponent was 111k once and 115k another time. Worst was current battle: 109k defense beats me 3 out of 4????

Post Count
    While we are talking battle problems: Droid consistently gets lower defense than iOS. A Droid scout reports 100k, iOS attacks and it's 115k. That's been the same for 3 wars now. Can't this be fixed????? Really, this is basic programming.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Equally irritating: losing 3 out of 4 to a player with 20% lower defense than my attack. And it wasn't just once, but in 3 different battles. I am 137k, opponent was 111k once and 115k another time. Worst was current battle: 109k defense beats me 3 out of 4????
    Well sometimes there are opponents who have skill points in offense and defense. Some players in my faction have beaten 200k players when they are 170k and I am assuming that offense/defense skill points have some relevant reasoning to it. So it's not completely impossible...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That actually started happening to me as well about 3 wars ago. People with stats i've been beating like a drum started beating me 2-3 out of 4 times. last guy was being reported by the Android scouts at 97k def and the ios scouts at 116k def and i lose 3 of 4 with my 140k attack. This wasn't happening until 3 wars ago

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    So hit a guy 5x all hit well over 400, so I decide to throw some gold into it. Right after my refill 250, 220,320 then my400. I don't think this could be any more ridiculous, I feel like making this obvious drop in points after using gold as and insult. At least be creative in screwing us
    Points, ugh, 400 has been rare for me even though most of my opponents are double to triple my level (i'm lvl 60) have had several 3x my level opponents that paid more under 300 points than over 300 points

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's cute guys. I have nearly 80 k attack. I lost to this guy with 55k Defence.
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We've been having way too much trouble with this too. Something has drastically changed for me since the last war. i had a blast with that one because i'm in a new faction and it really is a team effort here. but I've lost to more people than i could ever imagine, both on my ios and droid games.

Droid stats show me 195att, and i lose against people with 120 def, a lot! Sometimes I will win 1st then loose next 2, sometimes just straight losses.

Not as many loses on my ios, which is 180's att, but it will flip back and forth. Same scenario as above, but win / lose seem to alternate.

And seeing result screens showing my att in 180's, their def 120's but I lost, well....add insult to injury.

They need to do something about this.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How bout this? 2 accounts:

Droid- 420k
    iOS- 540k

What??

Consistent Contributor WinD-n-RaiN's Avatar
    Post Count

Angry

That makes me really mad aswell.....I don't understand.... 25% lower defence and they still beat me....
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Get it poppin, son!

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Not to jump on the bandwagon or anything, but I'm finding it odd that players with about 50k stats can gain or lose a few hundred stats-between battles. This normal?
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Steady Scribe
    In a parallel universe. Playing some Modern War
    Post Count
    It can be very painful.
    Once I fought against someone with higher defence than me and I still won, I earned more than 400 points.
    But most of the time, I just get 100 points. -,-

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Flame View Post
    It can be very painful.
    Once I fought against someone with higher defence than me and I still won, I earned more than 400 points.
    But most of the time, I just get 100 points. -,-
    I know that feel bro. But this doesn't happen to me anymore. The maximum I earn is 230 points. Otherwise it's 150-200. Regardless of level and attack.
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.

Banned
    Post Count
    My biggest problem is in a game based on stats, stats don't matter. What is the point on getting better stats when you can't use them to know if you will win. This is funny when it doesn't matter what stats you have

On your base raiding your precious buildings
    Post Count
    Everyone here seems to be forgetting the obvious: Your own stats are not displayed properly on Android.

So when you say something like "I have attack of 150K but lost to someone with defense of 110K," that's not really accurate. In fact your attack is probably more like 100-110K, but your device is not displaying it properly. Meanwhile it is displaying something approximately accurate about your opponents' stats.

I'm not saying it's ok. It's ridiculous. I'm on Android too, and I've learned to simply take 25-40% off of my displayed stats in order to strategize.
    Be INTENSE
    Be the BEST
    Be CHAIRMAN MEOW:

Join Drughs: 347004414