One Thumbs Up for Gree Customer Service - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One Thumbs Up for Gree Customer Service

Banned
    Post Count
    ....2 minutes?....grhhhhhhh...too much waste of time......

Banned
    Post Count
    Well, my silenced pistols are gone now and I have 7 of the mayor's pistols... sounds about right. I will need to check my inventory on the other boss items to see if it matches the level I am on currently (L39 boss), but it looks like it got fixed now. Thanks!

Post Count
    i assume they are automatically fixing this but i will check.
    On October 3, 2003, during a show at The Mirage, Roy Horn was bitten on the neck by a seven-year-old male tiger named Montecore. Crew members separated Horn from the tiger and rushed him to the only Level I trauma center in Nevada, University Medical Center. Horn was critically injured and sustained severe blood loss. While being taken to the hospital, Horn said, "Montecore is a great cat. Make sure no harm comes to Montecore."

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    Welcome back Montecore but Assault and Flattery said to write a ticket to get the weapons swapped.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nice thread Senator!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I sent the email in and got a response and resolution in under a minute

Banned
    Post Count
    I sent an email requesting one of the guns no one wants!!! Those suckers are gonna be collector's items!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I am amazed. They fix one small issue and immediately you start with the praise. This game has serious problems and has for a long time. It's simpletons like yourself that give them the feeling they can get away with not fixing things. Don't applaud until they deserve it, and they don't deserve it.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    It was a "small" praise but this forum is full of complaints and haven't really made a dent in "fixing" things and I don't think Gree cares too much about what is being said in the forum, otherwise, various major problems would have been fixed long time ago and you would be the simpleton to think a "small" praise would lead them to ignoring more problems because they think they are doing a good job. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheBaroness View Post
    I am amazed. They fix one small issue and immediately you start with the praise. This game has serious problems and has for a long time. It's simpletons like yourself that give them the feeling they can get away with not fixing things. Don't applaud until they deserve it, and they don't deserve it.
    Last edited by Senator McCarthy; 07-06-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Post Count
    Mine was replaced within the hour of the ticket. I've never had any issues whenever I have a problem. Tickets gets resolved in a timely fashion everytime. I don't know why everyone else are disgruntled customers except me. Good Job GREE support on the excellent customer service