One Thumbs Up for Gree Customer Service - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Thumbs Up for Gree Customer Service

Steady Scribe
    I sent the email in and got a response and resolution in under a minute

Banned
    I sent an email requesting one of the guns no one wants!!! Those suckers are gonna be collector's items!!!

Banned
    I am amazed. They fix one small issue and immediately you start with the praise. This game has serious problems and has for a long time. It's simpletons like yourself that give them the feeling they can get away with not fixing things. Don't applaud until they deserve it, and they don't deserve it.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    It was a "small" praise but this forum is full of complaints and haven't really made a dent in "fixing" things and I don't think Gree cares too much about what is being said in the forum, otherwise, various major problems would have been fixed long time ago and you would be the simpleton to think a "small" praise would lead them to ignoring more problems because they think they are doing a good job. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheBaroness View Post
    I am amazed. They fix one small issue and immediately you start with the praise. This game has serious problems and has for a long time. It's simpletons like yourself that give them the feeling they can get away with not fixing things. Don't applaud until they deserve it, and they don't deserve it.
    Last edited by Senator McCarthy; 07-06-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Mine was replaced within the hour of the ticket. I've never had any issues whenever I have a problem. Tickets gets resolved in a timely fashion everytime. I don't know why everyone else are disgruntled customers except me. Good Job GREE support on the excellent customer service

Banned
    Keep playing, you'll soon find out why...

Articulate Author
    Nice job. I am still awaiting a response from May.. I guess first come first served doesn't work here.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Banned
    A syndicate member said they DIDN'T send in a ticket and they were replaced. I think you guys all e-mailed 2 minutes before they did a global fix. Does anyone still have a silenced pistol? (they replied to me within an hour and they were fixed by the time I got the e-mail)

Steady Scribe
    Still have 3 silenced pistols, send a ticket about 12 hours ago