The "Big Four"

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: The "Big Four"

  1. #1
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    20

    The "Big Four"

    I understand that the big 4 cover all of the the elements, but is there anyway other reason that these 4 became so necessary to gameplay.
    IGN: Bayglez
    Level: 22 previously 7x before being reset
    Friend Code: XBB-WXN-PGY
    Feel free to send me a friend request, a PM first would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Post Count
    19

    Big Four

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayglez View Post
    I understand that the big 4 cover all of the the elements, but is there anyway other reason that these 4 became so necessary to gameplay.
    Hi Bayglez,
    The reason for having the Big 4 is the very good stats. Especially the + version is very strong. Reson for this is the def/att increase per level.

    Check out the spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...der=true&gid=7

    So, fuse the Big 4, level them to lvl 15, not any further. Then craft the plus version. You're not able to fuse the + version. Then invest in the plus version. This will take some time, but in the end the best thing to do in the level 20 - 60 range.

    Cheers!
    Freuzel
    MyCode: WBB - CZV - HCQ
    Knight: Freuzel
    Lvl: 80 at 8/8/2013 and improving daily.
    AA+ (max), CA+ (max), LF+ (max), HH+ (max)
    SS+ (max)

  3. #3
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    20
    I'm actually heading into the 70's, it's just something I am trying to understand, I.e why isn't Chimera Corps+ as important. But thanks for the help, as I'm getting higher I'm just wondering is it worth creating multiple sets of the big four?
    IGN: Bayglez
    Level: 22 previously 7x before being reset
    Friend Code: XBB-WXN-PGY
    Feel free to send me a friend request, a PM first would be appreciated.

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Post Count
    911
    Yep, level 50 armors with about level 70 armor max. stats for a fraction of the leveling price because they have such high per level stat scaling.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

  5. #5
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayglez View Post
    I'm actually heading into the 70's, it's just something I am trying to understand, I.e why isn't Chimera Corps+ as important. But thanks for the help, as I'm getting higher I'm just wondering is it worth creating multiple sets of the big four?
    The reason the big 4 was deemed the big 4, was because of their exponential stat growth, and at the same time because of the fact they're so easily obtainable, and it's so easy to max them. Chimera isn't part of the big 4 because it's stats are worse off compared to the rest of the big 4, with an underwhelming 511 attack. I don't think creating multiple big 4s are a very good idea, though it can be beneficial before you start getting your 70+ armors.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

    My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

    Cheers, my fellow knights!

  6. #6
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    The reason the big 4 was deemed the big 4, was because of their exponential stat growth, and at the same time because of the fact they're so easily obtainable, and it's so easy to max them. Chimera isn't part of the big 4 because it's stats are worse off compared to the rest of the big 4, with an underwhelming 511 attack. I don't think creating multiple big 4s are a very good idea, though it can be beneficial before you start getting your 70+ armors.
    Cheers Deathexe, it makes sense.
    IGN: Bayglez
    Level: 22 previously 7x before being reset
    Friend Code: XBB-WXN-PGY
    Feel free to send me a friend request, a PM first would be appreciated.

  7. #7
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Post Count
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayglez View Post
    I'm actually heading into the 70's, it's just something I am trying to understand, I.e why isn't Chimera Corps+ as important. But thanks for the help, as I'm getting higher I'm just wondering is it worth creating multiple sets of the big four?
    Check out this table (soory for the layout...;

    Armor Base A Base D A/l D/l
    Chimera Corps Uniform + 168 198 7 11
    Atlantean Avenger Armor + 207 189 11 12
    Crius Armor + 206 206 10 12
    Hydra Hunter's Mail + 189 207 12 12
    Living Flame Armor + 189 198 12 11

    You will see that Chimera Armor is not very effective by stats. I'd rather invest in multiple Big four armors when I've maxed the first set..
    MyCode: WBB - CZV - HCQ
    Knight: Freuzel
    Lvl: 80 at 8/8/2013 and improving daily.
    AA+ (max), CA+ (max), LF+ (max), HH+ (max)
    SS+ (max)

  8. #8
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Freuzel77 View Post
    Check out this table (soory for the layout...;

    Armor Base A Base D A/l D/l
    Chimera Corps Uniform + 168 198 7 11
    Atlantean Avenger Armor + 207 189 11 12
    Crius Armor + 206 206 10 12
    Hydra Hunter's Mail + 189 207 12 12
    Living Flame Armor + 189 198 12 11

    You will see that Chimera Armor is not very effective by stats. I'd rather invest in multiple Big four armors when I've maxed the first set..
    I personally would never advise to invest in multiple big 4 armour sets. You'll out grow them and become a wasted investment.

    One set is more than enough to get you through imo.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

    XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

  9. #9
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayglez View Post
    I'm actually heading into the 70's, it's just something I am trying to understand, I.e why isn't Chimera Corps+ as important. But thanks for the help, as I'm getting higher I'm just wondering is it worth creating multiple sets of the big four?
    I personally feels that it depends on the way u play & the resources that u could or possibly can have. Imagine if tmr I will know that the next boss elements is water/spirit, I will rather rush out 3 AA+ rather then 1 half baked roc feathers or any epic boss armor.

    1 level 50 armor will take u @ most 1.5 days to max if u play regularly & cost less then 1 million. If u compare that to let's say roc feather, u will probably take 3-4 days crafting & then maxing to 70 if u have sufficient gold (3-5 mil), fusion stones & materials.

    However if u r a regular gem spender then the equation changes totally again.

    So it really depends on alot of factors & personal preference.


    iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

  10. #10
    Steady Scribe Lord Ash's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    78
    What if u never got the big four or had them but used them for fusion earlier in the game... I'm now maxing or have maxed all 70+ armor the only big four I still have is a HH+ Lvl 38 should I go back and get the big four maxed out again for boss fights or concentrate only on my new 70+ now?
    *****
    Lord Ash - Lvl 285+
    15 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, and. Centurion Aegis
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •