Please award me my blue bird unit

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please award me my blue bird unit

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Please award me my blue bird unit

So I trigger the boss towards the end, and I beated him. They gave me the regular unit for beating a boss, but it didn't award me with the blue bird unit. Maybe cos the time was running out? If so, then why is the boss event still going on android? It says I have 35 mins left when I trigger him before the event ended. the android is my llp. I didn't recieve the unit on my hlp. Please send my unit to me. Thanks. First time i see the boss event still going on android after the event ended

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry Me too

Exactly the same thing happened to me on iOS. Received the regular unit (a common), but I'm not seeing the blue bird nor did I receive the 3 million or so cash that came with every other boss
    I spent 160 gold to defeat the level 50 boss, so I want either my rewards or my gold refunded.

How do I create a ticket? Is there an email address or a form somewhere online?

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamInToronto View Post
    Exactly the same thing happened to me on iOS. Received the regular unit (a common), but I'm not seeing the blue bird nor did I receive the 3 million or so cash that came with every other boss
    I spent 160 gold to defeat the level 50 boss, so I want either my rewards or my gold refunded.

It's a pretty powerful unit, too. Hope u get a response from Gree.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just curious, but if you did not finish the event in the allotted time, what gives you or anyone for that matter, the right to demand a unit?

I just upgraded my Curragh to lvl 4, therefore I would like the level 4 curragh unit reward that was rewarded during the time of the building upgrades.

whether its an inch or a mile, you still didn't get it....
    Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day

Heavy Marine Helicopter
    PM if you are a retired top faction player who just wants to enjoy the game
    **Retired from formerly known as The Buckwheat Connection**

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf4life View Post
    Just curious, but if you did not finish the event in the allotted time, what gives you or anyone for that matter, the right to demand a unit?
    The fact that I spent actual money, perhaps? If they advertise a prize, they should deliver it.

There is no prize currently advertised for upgrading previous LE buildings, so your example doesn't correspond to this case.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Furthermore, if the event had ended, it should have ended rather than allow me to continue. By virtue of the fact that the event hadn't ceased, and that I had received 1/3 prizes upon completion of the final task, it seems to me that I did complete the event in the allotted time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    People spend tons of real money on things everyday, just because they did it wrong or too late doesn't guarantee them the item they are seeking.

LE buildings are an LTQ similar to all others, so yes, in fact, they are advertised.

Did you close your app completely and restart it at the time the event said it ended?

It is a well known FACT for bosses that if you keep your app open and do not close it, you can continue to get commons, uncommons and rares well past when the event's time had finished.

But again, and EXACTLY similar to a LE building LTQ, if you do not finish the upgrade by the allotted time, you don't get the prize.

I am sorry, but you shouldn't have cut it so close, or assumed you had more time than the actual event allowed.
    Furthermore, if the event had ended, it should have ended rather than allow me to continue. By virtue of the fact that the event hadn't ceased, and that I had received 1/3 prizes upon completion of the final task, it seems to me that I did complete the event in the allotted time.

Heavy Marine Helicopter

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the only person you can be mad at here is yourself for poor planning.

Gree advertised a timeframe, and stuck to it. Shame on you for asking for more than they advertised.

Heavy Marine Helicopter

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The easiest way is to go to the help button on the main menu second page and contact support.

this will automatically send an email from you (as long as you have your email hooked up on your device) with all of your pertinent MW information.

You can also send an email to this: en-support@gree.net

Heavy Marine Helicopter

Lurker
    Post Count
    Finished 35 and didn't get the prize either. And yes event was still going, who or how do I contact customer service to have it looked into?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the info Golf

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    People spend tons of real money on things everyday, just because they did it wrong or too late doesn't guarantee them the item they are seeking.
    No, it doesn't guarantee them the item. When it doesn't, they are entitled to a refund. Like ordering something online that turns out to be unavailable (say due to being out of stock) - most companies will take your money up front, but will refund it when the problem is discovered.
    I am not being unreasonable. I want either the prizes I believe I earned, or the money back that I used to get them.

LE buildings are an LTQ similar to all others, so yes, in fact, they are advertised.
    Wrong. They were advertised. They are no longer advertised. When I was fighting the level 50 boss, the blue bird prize was still advertised. There is currently an adverisement for one of the LE buildings, but not for any of the others.

Did you close your app completely and restart it at the time the event said it ended?

It is a well known FACT for bosses that if you keep your app open and do not close it, you can continue to get commons, uncommons and rares well past when the event's time had finished.

But again, and EXACTLY similar to a LE building LTQ, if you do not finish the upgrade by the allotted time, you don't get the prize.
    I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I did close the app several times before 3 pm EDT, and several times after. I was happy to see the event was still running, and since it was, I continued to play - and pay.

That may be a FACT, and it may be well known. But I didn't know it.

I am sorry, but you shouldn't have cut it so close, or assumed you had more time than the actual event allowed.
    I assumed that if the event ended, I wouldn't be able to continue to play.

How do I submit a ticket? Anyone?

Post Count
    How do I submit a ticket? Anyone?
    In the in-game menu, go to the help icon on the second screen, and click the contact support button
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    the only person you can be mad at here is yourself for poor planning.

Gree advertised a timeframe, and stuck to it. Shame on you for asking for more than they advertised.
    Well then you must agree that I'm due for a refund and not the prizes. Fine.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The easiest way is to go to the help button on the main menu second page and contact support.

this will automatically send an email from you (as long as you have your email hooked up on your device) with all of your pertinent MW information.

You can also send an email to this: en-support@gree.net
    Thank you