Park Trafficking LTQ - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 170

Thread: Park Trafficking LTQ

  1. #61
    Articulate Author
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    391
    stat:XP gain ratio is in line with boss events for at least the first 11 levels, as long as you have 100% drop rates (I have so far, iOS user) and you choose the lower XP targets.

  2. #62
    Prominent Poet
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiswoo View Post
    Thanks jopermod. Would love to get from A&F whether these new loot items will always be there or they're just for the LTQ

    murf, where? I see a very erudite discussion about the central limit theorem, but not the loot list..
    Sorry...different thread

    First 13 level items...maybe they are trying to make it attractive for low-level campers, because these items could be useful for first 50 or so levels, especially the cars and explosives....

    Level 1 - 2 Small Arm Pistols - 3 / 2
    Level 2 - 2 Sushi Butcher Knives - 4 / 2
    Level 3 - 3 Mafia Cars - 4 / 4
    Level 4 - 3 Hand-Made Explosives - 5 / 5
    Level 5 - 4 Cop Pistols - 4 / 6
    Level 6 - 4 Stakeout Binolculars - 5 / 9
    Level 7 - 5 Dock Trucks - 6 / 9
    Level 8 - 5 Mafis Tuxedos - 5 / 11
    Level 9 - 6 Parkside Rifles - 8 / 10
    Level 10 - 6 Luxury Cars - 11 / 9
    Level 11 - 7 Antique Dagges - 8 / 13
    Level 12 - 7 Surveillance Goggles - 10 / 12
    Level 13 - Crude Explosives - 10 / 14
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

    As of 1-27-14

  3. #63
    For the new people that has just read this thread , you need to read the LTQ and look out for the required buildings that you need to hit. People saying where are the green arrows are really fail and expect GREE to hold their hands to do such a simple quest.
    The items that do drop from the said building aren't 100% but the odds are pretty decent from what ive seen.
    When you do get the required items you need to wait a good 10-20 secs before the quest completes, you dont need to switch to another hood or reload the game, you just need to wait.

  4. #64
    Verbose Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squir3 View Post
    For the new people that has just read this thread , you need to read the LTQ and look out for the required buildings that you need to hit. People saying where are the green arrows are really fail and expect GREE to hold their hands to do such a simple quest.
    The items that do drop from the said building aren't 100% but the odds are pretty decent from what ive seen.
    When you do get the required items you need to wait a good 10-20 secs before the quest completes, you dont need to switch to another hood or reload the game, you just need to wait.

    None of the points you made are necessary and just added to the annoyance of every player out there.

    Makes me wonder if Gree has an department with the sole purpose to make the game as user unfriendly as possible.

  5. #65
    Consistent Contributor zwiswoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Sorry...different thread

    First 13 level items...maybe they are trying to make it attractive for low-level campers, because these items could be useful for first 50 or so levels, especially the cars and explosives....

    Level 1 - 2 Small Arm Pistols - 3 / 2
    Level 2 - 2 Sushi Butcher Knives - 4 / 2
    Level 3 - 3 Mafia Cars - 4 / 4
    Level 4 - 3 Hand-Made Explosives - 5 / 5
    Level 5 - 4 Cop Pistols - 4 / 6
    Level 6 - 4 Stakeout Binolculars - 5 / 9
    Level 7 - 5 Dock Trucks - 6 / 9
    Level 8 - 5 Mafis Tuxedos - 5 / 11
    Level 9 - 6 Parkside Rifles - 8 / 10
    Level 10 - 6 Luxury Cars - 11 / 9
    Level 11 - 7 Antique Dagges - 8 / 13
    Level 12 - 7 Surveillance Goggles - 10 / 12
    Level 13 - Crude Explosives - 10 / 14
    Thanks a lot murf. This is very helpful. As you get further along, it'd be much appreciated if you updated that list from time to time.
    Also if possible with the map and building for the new ones - won't get very far with actually doing the levels because of the xp, so I'd just be farming items if they're good.
    Last edited by zwiswoo; 07-23-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    S
    Level 153
    57.8M A 39.8M D
    25.1M IPH

    Best shanty evar!

  6. #66
    Steady Scribe DannyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    50
    Great job A&F!

    If I could ask for anything, it would be green arrows, but it was actually kind of fun having to pay attention to the game for once.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    515
    I'm confused by most of the complaining on this thread...I have no problem with needing extra items to finish each level, at the set amount it completes immediately each time. As for the drop rate decreasing, I just finished lvl 18 with a 100% drop rate. And no green arrows? Really? Just read the name of the building and look for it on the map. This isn't that bad of an LTQ, I like that they changed it up from the usual LTQ format.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    I'm confused by most of the complaining on this thread...I have no problem with needing extra items to finish each level, at the set amount it completes immediately each time. As for the drop rate decreasing, I just finished lvl 18 with a 100% drop rate. And no green arrows? Really? Just read the name of the building and look for it on the map. This isn't that bad of an LTQ, I like that they changed it up from the usual LTQ format.
    Just people who dont like change i guess and most want it given to them on a plate for nothing.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squir3 View Post
    Just people who dont like change i guess and most want it given to them on a plate for nothing.
    Maybe...if people are seriously having problems finishing goals then I'd be a little annoyed too, but it works perfectly on my end.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel6ix6ix6 View Post
    Are droid people still getting 100% drop rates?
    not at the higher level maps....drop rate started to change after the 6th or 7th one
    CC 947 128 625
    ATK 180K/DEF 202K
    IPH 1.6M
    LEVEL 147

  11. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squir3 View Post
    Just people who dont like change i guess and most want it given to them on a plate for nothing.
    Yeah, like the fact some people dropped a vault of gold on the last case event and got their items just before closing and others completed it for free with 2 days to spare(and I got it for free as well, just saying). Yay! Exciting, so random!
    If you like luck, visit your local casino. Knowing exactly how much gold you needed to finish a LTQ and then deciding how far it was worth to go according to what you were willing to spend made sense. This makes no sense at all...I could see some people dumping a vault at the end boss and still not getting the last 7/15 stats crap item needed to complete the LTQ. How is that a good change?
    Last edited by MrM; 07-23-2013 at 03:07 PM.

  12. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Yeah, like the fact some people dropped a vault of gold on the last case event and got their items just before closing and others completed it for free with 2 days to spare(and I got it for free as well, just saying). Yay! Exciting, so random!
    A vault of gold? Think you might be exaggerating just a little bit? Lol

  13. #73
    Hey .. I got a problem with this mission I used more than 2500 energy and I was not capable to got those pistols on the first stage. I hit Deli and Apartments without results ...

  14. #74
    Articulate Author
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    176-503-676
    Posts
    351
    Thanks for the info. The increased communication is appreciated.

  15. #75
    Consistent Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    152
    Are the dropped explosives consumables or permanent items?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •