Major Problem When Raiding

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Major Problem When Raiding

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    104

    Major Problem When Raiding

    On android since the update I have major issues when raiding.

    I go to raid, cash comes out, I collect, all is well. Then when I go to the vault to bank it, it won't let me. Then if I log out and in again, the money isn't there, as if it never existed, and no-one has attacked me.

    Anyone else having this issue?

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    104
    And to add, it won't let me spend the cash either, so it;s not registering any raided cash I get.

  3. #3
    Articulate Author Tournai's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Post Count
    409
    after the raid, do you press '' Go back to base "?
    and do you see the money outside your vault? so it is collected?
    , can you press '' protect'''?, or does is Jam?
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War



    Feel free to Join the Dutch.

  4. #4
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Post Count
    270
    Yes it happens to me, for the crates as well.

  5. #5
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Tournai View Post
    after the raid, do you press '' Go back to base "?
    and do you see the money outside your vault? so it is collected?
    , can you press '' protect'''?, or does is Jam?
    Does the same when I go back to base.

    If I say collect money from my base or do a mission, it lets me bank that money, but leaves the raided stuff outside of the vault, then if I log out and in it's gone, so it;s not registering raids at all. When I press protect with the raided cash, it thinks about it for a second then refuses to bank.

  6. #6
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    104
    I think it's a fair assessment to say raiding is completely ****ed for me at present, this has happened several times for me today, obviously I'm on the left:



    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TAA Sam; 08-16-2013 at 04:55 AM.

  7. #7
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by TAA Sam View Post
    Does the same when I go back to base.

    If I say collect money from my base or do a mission, it lets me bank that money, but leaves the raided stuff outside of the vault, then if I log out and in it's gone, so it;s not registering raids at all. When I press protect with the raided cash, it thinks about it for a second then refuses to bank.
    Same problem for me since yestarday. Fix this gree, can't make money right now.

  8. #8
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    79

    Raid vaulting problem

    Same problem for me. When I raid the money is added to my total amount window upper top left corner of screen without me collecting it, but when I go to vault it will not let me put it in. Also noticed I am not getting my gems when collecting them.

    The money from my own buildings vaults correctly. I am a droid user B.T.W.

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor Eduard's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Post Count
    118
    Since yesterday evening I have this problem. I lost a couple of million cash.
    You can rais what you want, cash is counted, but the vault does't work. Your money stay unprotected.
    If you restart te game all the money is gone.
    This is very frustrating.

    As note I can say, that this only happens on my Android tablet, not on my Ipad.

    PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    35
    I'm also on android and have the exact same issue. It looks like the only thing being recorded is XP. So after all my raiding this morning all my stamina is gone and I have no raid money, baskets, or valor to show for it, but wow, I gained all of the XP for it.

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    virginia/overseas
    Post Count
    36
    Im having same problem ive raided over 12 rivals in the last 24 hrs and the exact same outcome, millions of raid money lost not to mention the stamina, put n a ticket and it said check FAQ f course that was no help so im n raid limbo right now.

  12. #12
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    21

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    Since yesterday evening I have this problem. I lost a couple of million cash.
    You can rais what you want, cash is counted, but the vault does't work. Your money stay unprotected.
    If you restart te game all the money is gone.
    This is very frustrating.

    As note I can say, that this only happens on my Android tablet, not on my Ipad.

    PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM
    Same exact problem. Just raided for 6 mil and noticed it went straight into my money instead of picking it up, or shaking my phone. But when vaulting it, it did nothing. Backed out, and poof it was gone. Thanks

  13. #13
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    21
    ^^^Bump this thread, I'm sick of these mistakes.

  14. #14
    Same problem here, sent in a ticket in to gree yesterday... shocked that I haven't seen a reply.

  15. #15
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    104
    And to boot now, IOS users get some free stuff, a new faction event, and by the sounds of it no glitches, and us android users just get a load of ****e. Can;t even play the basic parts of the game now.

    Thanks GreeD for treating us android users like s h i t of your shoe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •