SIRIUS - please address the issue of being stuck on 24/30 of the raid boss event

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SIRIUS - please address the issue of being stuck on 24/30 of the raid boss event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation SIRIUS - please address the issue of being stuck on 24/30 of the raid boss event

Our team has summoned and killed Level 100 boss twice now. Both times well within the required time. However, we are stuck on 24/30 of the quest. The quest states kill Level 100 once. We've killed him twice now. But we are not getting credit for it. 25/30 is not starting. 24/30 still shows 0/1 on the quest. We won't try a third time until you've addressed and commented on this issue.

Thanks for the help!

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Us too! please fixx this pronto.

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Same here!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We got stuck on 9, no one could even see the boss to summon. Then we all got a message we failed, he retreated, quickly followed by a message that we got him and the quest moved to lvl 10. Gree responded to our tickets (right away by the way) that only officers and founder can summon. Yeah well no duh we said NO ONE can see him. Anyway we got past it somehow but sounds like we will get stuck again soon?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We just ran into this problem. It appears that it has to with boss still calculating. F you wait til it's done calculating, then very one relog, it got us passed it.
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Stuck...

Gree? Sirius?

Post Count
    I've brought this up to our engineers to investigate.

~Sirius

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you.

Post Count
    Has this been resolved? We are on level 24 currently.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are just flying in circles waiting to hear word of a fix.....our wings are tired.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Post Count
    do we get our gems back that we used to defeat the same unit Twice ? ! this should have been sorted already, its getting a bit long in the tooth now with all these glitches , no unit drop, not registering kills
    I have sent ticket

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You have to give them a break. They haven't had much time to get the wrinkles out of this Raid Boss Quest yet. What's that you say? Oh...it has been delayed for more than a month while they were 'fixing' it. Hmmmm, I think I see your point then. Carry on!

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    You have to give them a break. They haven't had much time to get the wrinkles out of this Raid Boss Quest yet. What's that you say? Oh...it has been delayed for more than a month while they were 'fixing' it. Hmmmm, I think I see your point then. Carry on!
    Awww man that is CLASSIC. HAHAHA. good laugh

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

This is insane....typical

We have been stuck on 24/30 for a while now. We have killed the lvl 100 boss twice and still haven't gotten credit. Plus we haven't been getting a lot of the individual rewards for kills. I hope they reimburse the gems we used. Anyway I know what's going to happen. This one we had plenty of time to gather orbs ,next time they will make sure we are all short on orbs so they can SELL them to us for Real money. They should at least make them available for gold instead of gems. Greedy bastages

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalkove View Post
    We have been stuck on 24/30 for a while now. We have killed the lvl 100 boss twice and still haven't gotten credit. Plus we haven't been getting a lot of the individual rewards for kills. I hope they reimburse the gems we used. Anyway I know what's going to happen. This one we had plenty of time to gather orbs ,next time they will make sure we are all short on orbs so they can SELL them to us for Real money. They should at least make them available for gold instead of gems. Greedy bastages
    We're almost at 24/30 and, honestly, reluctant to proceed because of this. Please announce when you've moved on. Thanks.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [