Spent 1410 gold to get the last eiffel and still did not get it

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Spent 1410 gold to get the last eiffel and still did not get it

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    150

    Spent 1410 gold to get the last eiffel and still did not get it

    I spent 1410 gold trying to get the last eiffel and still did not get it. what system is gree using. I started
    using gold on the day before and on the last day around 3 hrs before the event ended. but still did not
    get the eiffel. have sent a ticket to gree let's see what they have to say about it.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Post Count
    43
    Some people reported spending 3500 gold, some got it free. It's a random draw, not a guaranteed chance to win. Not sure why you would need to send gree a ticket for this.

  3. #3
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    347
    Using gold does not get you any garrentees with crate events. It's like gambling, sometimes you get lucky, and sometimes you don't. All that using gold gets you 100% open, after that you are still subject to the same small percent chance like everyone else.

    what you expecting Gree to say? Sorry, here's you gold back? I highly doubt you will be so lucky.

    Cheers.

  4. #4
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    328
    If you flip a coin ten times and you get 7 heads and 3 tails, what are your chances of getting heads on your next flip?

    Still 50/50. If there's a 10% chance (just tossing out a number) of getting item 10 in a crate event, that means EVERY time you attempt, there is a 90% chance of getting anything but item 10. Crate events are a gold waster. Save it for the boss where you are guaranteed units.
    Zass. 'Nuff said.

  5. #5
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Fantasyland
    Post Count
    549
    BF, don't disagree, but that's why gree made the unit that much more attractive I think. Doubt it was by accident.

  6. #6
    Consistent Contributor Beharry's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Central FL
    Post Count
    196
    Maybe you should rethink your life.

    Soldiers Against Evil: Recruiting Officer
    Top 500 every battle
    Top 250 last two campaigns.



    DISCLAIMER: My idiocy on these forums DOES NOT reflect the spirit and actions of Soldiers Against Evil.

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor Viva la Revolution's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Frankfurt am Main
    Post Count
    248
    it would be cool if gree would make a guarentee that u win an intem mabye after 5/10/15/20/25 tryed opens
    Join the Revolution !

  8. #8
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    India
    Post Count
    177
    I spent aroung 800 gold....and was waiting till the end. just had 30 gold around 5 mins before the event was gonna be over, i just rese the timer and clicked on 100% chance and went out as my mom called(thinking it wouldnt come anyway) came ack after half an hour , the event ended and when i saw the screen one crystal was shinning bright :P lol
    Level - 159
    Attack - 27.8xx,xxx raw
    Defense - 29.2xx,xxx raw

  9. #9
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Post Count
    246
    If I go to a casino and place money on the roulette table, I know my odds of winning by doing a quick probability calculation. The same is with lotteries and some other forms of gambling. Horse racing and slot machines the odds are less easy to calculate.

    The problem with 10/10 and 25/25 events is we have no way of knowing what the odds are? Last time I spent 150 gold for 10/10, the time before that was 300 gold. This time 400gold but only reached 9 opens with alarms set for every hour.

    Gree should come clean and tell us the odds for the 10/10 events. We know the first 6 are easy, probably 1/3 chance. But after that, the chances are much reduced, probably 1/20 or more.

    Please Gree, tell us the chances for each box so we can make more informed decisions if the gamble is worth it.

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet mickymacirl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Post Count
    2,172
    The odds for opens/parts have been the same since day dot in Gree games.

    The chances of the first, second etc parts decrease as you gain parts, to a very low percentage for the final part, requiring a larger amount of opens for the final part compared to the first parts.

    Personally, I have found that gaining 10 (spending gold for energy refreshes to get lockboxes AND lockbox timer resets AND 100% opens) in the first few hours is the only way to be sure of the unit. This can range from as little as 800 gold to over 4500 gold in a few cases in the passed. Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it's not.

    If you are limited in gold spend, do the LTQ and bosses instead. Since it's impossible to know what you are gonna get, if you need the stat increase, then save ur gold and buy 2 set LE's instead and just go free/cash opens.

    Auction events use the same percentage chance for opens as a 10 part event. I have seen people have to open 150 boxes for 100 parts, or 450 for 100 parts. It is random (which cannot be debated from a code perspective)

  11. #11
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Post Count
    260
    Is there a single person in one of the posts above that have actual proof of gree's system? I have never seen anything posted on here or on a flash screen in game describing the odds of winning.

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Fantasyland
    Post Count
    549
    The only numbers I have seen are those in the toolkit. And as another poster said, the odds do not seem to have changed.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    484
    This is what gree will reply:

    Thank you for contacting us!

    I do apologize for your frustrations regarding our recent event. I am passing your feedback on this issue directly to our developers.

    Here is how the special event chances work: Once an event box is opened, one of several things will be awarded: money, respect, an extra grunt/ally, a weapon or unit, or the event special item. Regardless of how the box is opened, the reward is randomly chosen; opening a box does not guarantee that the event special item will be awarded. Each special event item gained will reduce the chance of getting the next, although this chance never becomes zero or below zero.

    While we understand your frustration, at this time, we are not offering any compensation or credits.

    Regards,
    Mxxxxx

  14. #14
    Consistent Contributor mistergreen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Post Count
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by heatnet View Post
    I spent 1410 gold trying to get the last eiffel and still did not get it. what system is gree using. I started
    using gold on the day before and on the last day around 3 hrs before the event ended. but still did not
    get the eiffel. have sent a ticket to gree let's see what they have to say about it.
    Gree says thank you.
    Faction - Jedi Warriors 821 575 262
    #178 in Brazil
    #238 in Greenland
    #190 in Egypt
    #215 in China
    #290 in Colombia
    #289 in Madagascar
    #244 in Poland
    #200 in Australia
    #287 in Canada
    #184 in India
    #129 in France
    #108 in Mexico
    #160 in Italy
    #131 in Netherlands
    #238 in Cuba

  15. #15
    Prominent Poet Web323's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Post Count
    1,925
    Gree will tell you sorry and better luck next time
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

    Derek of iDelph

    iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •